Project silvertoad begins

wistech

#31 Post by wistech »

Good point , I dont understand why they made all the headlight covers a different color than the rest of the plastic. It makes the frog look much more obvious.

wistech

#32 Post by wistech »

Those elka shocks just seem to make the dale float!!!!

wistech

#33 Post by wistech »

Heres my technique for scaring the crap out of the cameraman

wistech

#34 Post by wistech »

I got frustrated doing this jump over and over and over and almost all of his picks turned out like this. Talk about bad timing

wistech

#35 Post by wistech »

At least Im in this pic. It looks like Im in low rider mode .

Ryanstones

#36 Post by Ryanstones »

smile.gif

:usa

cannondale27

#37 Post by cannondale27 »

I saw his quad in person friday:clap: That pic of landing is cool.Check out the front tires!!
I got my powdercoated parts from Wistech also.Very nice!At the prices he gets it would be crazy to spraypaint.Take advantage of his offers.You wont regret it.
Iceracer and I are talking about a day ride next sunday at Dusty Trails.Maybe Wistech and Wannablaze can join us?

wistech

#38 Post by wistech »

Thanks 27 maybe we can hook up the moto to the dealer cal too. I installed the hex code you gave me in the speed and it wants to thank you . It idles like a dream and revs to the moon. If I'm not in a coma from a week of duning I will be there.:clap: Make sure you pry that DVD away from iceracer and check it out.

wanablaze

#39 Post by wanablaze »

CDALE27, I'd love to, and thanx for inviting me, but....My dad is going fishing next weekend and will need the suburban. Thus, I will have no way to tow the moto. If you guys wanna ride around here, that's cool. Otherwise maybe some other time. keep me informed.