Sell My Dale?(i'm skeered)

jfarrar

#21 Post by jfarrar »

aint skeered

pdavis

#22 Post by pdavis »

mine quite at the group ride.... heck... it wasnt running when i got there, original problem... TPS... second problem....???? dont know, pulled the valve cover off, everything seemed ok, tapped the exhaust cam with my trusty brass hammer,put it back together, starts and runs fine, i think the decompression lever was stuck, ... who cares it runs, if it blows it will sit till i can afford to replace the broken parts, but i refuse to but a yami or honda, i like the looks i get when i am the only one on the line with a dale... good looks or looks of stupidity, they are looks, and with the yami, you look like everyone else, my dale has only given up on me once in a race, which is a little ironic, cuz i have given WAY more than that. :eek:
there are plenty of people to work on these machines if there is a failure,

jfarrar

#23 Post by jfarrar »

and even after i cant get parts wich will be along time im sure i have a gravesight picked out in my garage where i will restore the exterior of this beast the best i can and put it on display.:usa

Ryanstones

don't sweat it Dirt

#24 Post by Ryanstones »

Every owner has been at or near that level of ...concern, at one time or another. Cannondale ownership has been like a soap opera from the get go. You are a little late to the party so i guess you are entitled to get it off your chest. LOL.

BTW the vintage of your MOTO is the MOST reliable of all 'dales. You got a good one.

If you're still worried though, I got $3500:deal:

CdaleRacer0128

#25 Post by CdaleRacer0128 »

and i'll raise him to 4000:p

Pro400EXC

#26 Post by Pro400EXC »

Well Thank you guys sooooo very much...ohmy.gif

Now I want to sell it even more...

I mean,even though,it has sucked water,leaks oil,peen ran wfo 5th gear for 5min straight and still keeps on ticking makes me wanna sell it even more...:confused: LOL

Naaa,I wasn't really wanting to sell it anyways,I just wanted to get some opinions...You know,like they say,opinions are like a holes,everyone has one..and luckily for me,there all good opinions,hehe

Have no fear ppl,she is gonna stay at the cryb,i ahve no money for a new quad anyways...

and c'mon now, $3500?it comes w/ a extra motor..hehe:w:

Joe :usa Thats right,American Made all the way!!

haydug

I'm skeered!!

#27 Post by haydug »

Man I read that and though Thomez was coming clean. tongue.gif

Boy, Barney is really letting me down. What'ya gonna do when the new yammie slings a crank through the case?? :w:

garysol1

#28 Post by garysol1 »

yo Dirt....Next time you feel that way just do what I do......I walk out to the garage...fire it and just listen to the engine...It reminds me why I bought her in the 1st place

sillysspeed

#29 Post by sillysspeed »

Originally posted by garysol1
yo Dirt....Next time you feel that way just do what I do......I walk out to the garage...fire it and just listen to the engine...It reminds me why I bought her in the 1st place

amen :head:

Ryanstones

#30 Post by Ryanstones »

Originally posted by Pro400EXC
Well Thank you guys sooooo very much...ohmy.gif

and c'mon now, $3500?it comes w/ a extra motor..hehe:w:

whatta you mean? you got an extra 'good 'motor with it? don't tell me that! i'll be up to NJ to :mad: i'll see what we can do about that sticky.

AMEN Gary.