This is getting addicting

iceracer17

This is getting addicting

#1 Post by iceracer17 »

Well had another road trip last week.Picked up a fx400 in nice shape -crank.Won a part off ebay,waited for a week,didn't receive.Gave him a call and he told me he was busy but was going to part the complete quad.Made an offer and 1700 miles later here it is.

CdaleRacer0128

#2 Post by CdaleRacer0128 »

sweet..what you gonna do with it? use it for parts foryour dale? build up another bike? smile.gif

TheJaspMan

#3 Post by TheJaspMan »

Is that pretty grey plastic?!?!?:wow :wow

Brad77

#4 Post by Brad77 »

Did you get the whole machine or had he already sold some parts off of it?

Hey, you must have worked up a sweet deal for yourself to drive 1700 miles.:wow

Ryanstones

#5 Post by Ryanstones »

With you man! My wife just shakes her head and asks where is her allowance.

Seems like you were thinking of getting out just last winter though. You hit your head on some ICE or something? LOL
how's the ankle btw?

Congrats Ice!

cannondale27

#6 Post by cannondale27 »

I believe Ice has owned 9 Cannondales!At one time about a year and 1/2 ago he was without one riding a 400ex and 450r conv.That didnt last long now he has a 2001,2002 and 2003 and yes he plans on getting the 2001 going.Just needs a good crank.With all the wheeling and dealing he has done ALL 3 COST LESS THAN A YAMAHA!! And they are all mint and updated fully.Can you tell I am a bit jealous?:wow

iceracer17

#7 Post by iceracer17 »

For some reason my wife thinks i'm retarded.biggrin.gif I'm going to get it running hopefully just have to find a reasonably priced crank for cable clutch case.
My ankle is getting better.Ready to race in june.All this light duty work is spoiling me.Drive brand new trucks to harrisburg Pa. one week and next i'm headed to seattle wa.I'm sucking it up while i can,i have a feeling the doc's going to release me next fri.tongue.gif

TheJaspMan

#8 Post by TheJaspMan »

Originally posted by iceracer17
For some reason my wife thinks i'm retarded.biggrin.gif I'm going to get it running hopefully just have to find a reasonably priced crank for cable clutch case.
My ankle is getting better.Ready to race in june.All this light duty work is spoiling me.Drive brand new trucks to harrisburg Pa. one week and next i'm headed to seattle wa.I'm sucking it up while i can,i have a feeling the doc's going to release me next fri.tongue.gif

I just spoke with a guy who had one. I'll see if he still has it. I don't have a need for it. But It was cheap, cheap, cheap.

iceracer17

#9 Post by iceracer17 »

Let me know.

TheJaspMan

#10 Post by TheJaspMan »

I already sent him an email. He offered me the whole engine for $500. I just don't have it right now. I know it was still running.