Wistechs Vac,ATK,Dunes,New Friends

fyrmedic

#41 Post by fyrmedic »

Sweet Sand!! Don't worry, itwas just the weight!!smile.gif Was it packed yesterday? Wish I coulda gone, but had to work.

wistech

#42 Post by wistech »

Hey guys, remember when we discusing the properties of the dunes. I did a little reasearch and one web site said that 34 degrees is the highest angle loose sand will pile before it avalances or slumps. But sand with coarser media or plants holding it together could get higher. tongue.gif

Ryanstones

Great pics Wistech!

#43 Post by Ryanstones »

Good story too! :clap:

Sorry to hear about your 'kids. Hope they get well soon!

Jaybr

#44 Post by Jaybr »

video is finally up:)

wistech

#45 Post by wistech »

Hey Jay The vid of my engine blowing chunks on choke cherry was to large to email. My camera takes vids in quicktime but I need a tool to convert them to mpegs or avi. I have programs that can edit those and convert to dvd. Got any ideas. I can also post them on kazaa for easy download for ya. Any ideas would be apreciated.:drink:

Happyboy

#46 Post by Happyboy »

Nice video of that hill. That is a huge freaking hill.

wistech

#47 Post by wistech »

Thanks .That one was darn steep. All the Cannons made it up fine . Which one of you was trying to get Robs Honda up that hill with no success? It was fun watching them try several times. Rob was really pumped about getting a Dale after riding some of ours but think a yfz would suit him better.

Sandstorm

#48 Post by Sandstorm »

I can't the video to work???