I finally got to race at Beans!

USAMoto00

#11 Post by USAMoto00 »

Sorry that I didn't answer KY. Go to D12ama.com and you can see the track and the directions. I should have given a full track description- so here it goes. I explained everything up to the tunnel, so I'll start there. After you land the tunnel there is a sweeping left hander that leads you to the quadrupple jump. I was doubling up and then doubling off of it. You land it and make a straight into a dog leg right to get ready for the uphill double. (Huevos 4) That jump is actually pretty far and hard to make because of the soft stuff before it. When you come down from it though, you have a huge banked left hander to a long downhill striaght into the woods. At the base of the woods there is a soft ditch tight right hander to the long uphill straight for the big triple. It was nothing like in Huevos either! It had shail rock all the way up the hill and no lip on the take off at all. (dirt bikes couldn't make it) When you come over the hill from the triple, you drop down a decline to an off camber right for another small straight. At the end of the straight there is a tight left hander steering you right into a nice size peaked double. You land the double and make another off camber left into a downhill section with some bumps and a "ditch" at the low portion of the bottom that sends you into a long right hander with more elevation changes. First going up and then dropping off again. You hit another soft "ditch" to go uphill into a sweeping left hander only to drop down another small straight with a big bermed right hander leading you through an s-turn section. You make your final uphill straight into a very weird jump. It's kinda like a square cut out of the ground with two step down jumps after it. Although this is where the finish line is, there is actually a little more. When you land the step down's there is a small downhill straight into a tight right hander that is very soft dirt. Directly out of it there is a double- triple line on the left or a double- double line on the right. And that's the track. Hope it wasn't too bad to follow.

CdaleRacer0128

#12 Post by CdaleRacer0128 »

hey nice race report Brian..lets see them pics!!smile.gif

sillysspeed

#13 Post by sillysspeed »

:wow :wow that's some story man!! I felt like I was right there riding with you!! :clap:

USAMoto00

#14 Post by USAMoto00 »

I'll try and post the pics tonight or Saturday sometime. Cool?:usa

CdaleRacer0128

#15 Post by CdaleRacer0128 »

sounds good , just watched huevos 4 i realllly wanna go there!smile.gif

JST

#16 Post by JST »

If anyone is going to Beans in the future,please post something so that a bunch of us can meet up.:head:

USAMoto00

Moto 2 Holeshot

#17 Post by USAMoto00 »

USAMoto00

Tunnel

#18 Post by USAMoto00 »

USAMoto00

Moguls

#19 Post by USAMoto00 »

USAMoto00

Long cold stare

#20 Post by USAMoto00 »