Its A Boy

born-to-race

#11 Post by born-to-race »

Originally posted by cannibalq8
Man...i swear that u heard me when i told my uncle ( after 3 hrs of delivery ) that i will get him a 50c.c mini quad when he get older ...lol

When he's older!?! As soon as he can move his thumb biggrin.gif

j/k

Congratulations on the newborn!

NRath

Congrat's to You and Your Wife!!

#12 Post by NRath »

:clap: :clap: :clap:

As stated, it's definitely a life changing event!!!

Power Wheels makes a little tiny 6 volt 4 wheeler that the kids can start climbing on and riding in the house- ohh what fun!! Time to start moving all those breakable items out of reach of little one!

Happyboy

#13 Post by Happyboy »

Looks like this one. This is my nephew.

Happyboy

#14 Post by Happyboy »

And how big is the Lil Quad?

cannibalq8

#15 Post by cannibalq8 »

thanx guys.... that mini quad so sweet. how old is ur son ...Happyboy ?smile.gif

Happyboy

#16 Post by Happyboy »

Didn't you see the last pic? You think I would own a 400ex? Are you insane?? smile.gif

That is my nephew. I am sure old dad will be stepping in to say a word in a little while.

krazken

#17 Post by krazken »

Yeah...ole happyboy is living vicariously through me with regards to the kiddo. My son owen LOVES that thing. He rides it EVERY DAY! I am surprised at the type of terrain it is able to go over. One thing though...when your kid gets it stuck somewhere...don't go get him out...make him figure out how to get unstuck...otherwise every other minute you will be out there turning him around.

Loads of fun having a kid...I agree... Congratulations. I know advice from others with regards to kids is one of those 'take it with a grain of salt' things...but with getting the kid to sleep through the night....go get the book called 'babywise' It sucks for a couple weeks...but then it's all goodness..My boy was sleeping through the night at 4 weeks and has done it ever since..Now he goes to sleep at 8:30 and doesn't get up till 7:30 in the morning...and he's 17 months.

I know I have a 400ex...but that's ok...I am owning a dale vicariously through my bro-in-law happyboy...yes I know...we are definitely sick and twisted...but what do you expect!....we're from arkansas!

cannibalq8

#18 Post by cannibalq8 »

pix ( 1 )

cannibalq8

#19 Post by cannibalq8 »

pix ( 2 )

CdaleRacer0128

#20 Post by CdaleRacer0128 »

already loooks like a racer!! congrats again man!