Next group ride!!

tjusa

#61 Post by tjusa »

ya the cross country would be cool :head: cdale chick could ride bouble boys new moto :wow :w: he is comming down in 2 weeks tim so we can break it in on the track . then its offf to the mud pit with that polished frame:head:

sillysspeed

#62 Post by sillysspeed »

does anyone have a calendar in front of them.. if so name off some weekends to choose from..

Jaybr

#63 Post by Jaybr »

Originally posted by sillysspeed
does anyone have a calendar in front of them..  if so name off some weekends to choose from..

Are you talking about the fall ride or just a get together in the next couple weeks?

I'd like to check back with a couple people on dates and then throw up a poll. I'm thinking late September or early October.

tjusa

#64 Post by tjusa »

ya the fall ride . sept , oct would be good what ever works best for the most riders and for u and doug it would be great if u guys could make it up here to ride . I was just telling timbo that mike is comming down in couple weeks timbo and them ride at our place all the time .:usa

Jaybr

#65 Post by Jaybr »

Cool

Frank White wants to come and gave me some dates that work around that time, I just can't remember them.

I'll email him and then put up a poll, maybe even Dinli will have something to show us by then.

tjusa

#66 Post by tjusa »

wowo that would be great to have frank white show up with the new atk dales and dinli too.the only dates that are taken for sep is the 11th we are having benifit for shriners hospital and oct 8,9&10th is the 2nd annual paatving pig roast and rally so i hope we can work with that and make this happen :usa

Jaybr

#67 Post by Jaybr »

OK,

Franks open October 9-10th and 16-17, I'll check the race schedules, but how do those dates sound?

I'm assuming that 9-10th is no good TJ because of the other event? or can you handle both?

tjusa

#68 Post by tjusa »

16/17 would be better last year we had 300 people for the pa atving event althoght it mite be neet to have both to gether give us dalers lots exposer

moto450

#69 Post by moto450 »

that sounds good:deal: :clap:

CannondaleRider

#70 Post by CannondaleRider »

I wish a group ride at Glamis would happen. It wouldn't be very far for me, and thats if my Dale ever ran. :cry:

*Becomes sad, knowing it will never happen*rolleyes.gif