Next group ride!!

Jaybr

#101 Post by Jaybr »

We don't have to do it that weekend, I just thought it would be nice if we could schedule to allow Frank to attend

I won't come in Nov, Deer season here. In fact Oct is bow season, but I can miss one weekend.

sillysspeed

#102 Post by sillysspeed »

Originally posted by Jaybr
We don't have to do it that weekend, I just thought it would be nice if we could schedule to allow Frank to attend

I won't come in Nov, Deer season here.  In fact Oct is bow season, but I can miss one weekend.

besides deer season, It probably a little to cold to camp out in northern PA in November.

TheJaspMan

#103 Post by TheJaspMan »

Too bad Cdale didn't make snow mobiles too!!! :eek:

sillysspeed

#104 Post by sillysspeed »

Originally posted by TheJaspMan
Too bad Cdale didn't make snow mobiles too!!!  :eek:

give them a couple more years and they probably would have. :wow

moto450

#105 Post by moto450 »

any confermed date yet:) weather is still good that time of year not smoken hot durring the days nights chilly but camp fires warm things up for nightly parties:hammer:

aroracer72

#106 Post by aroracer72 »

Id love to be riding, but one darn problem.......MY $#%$&% #^$ @&#&$ @^&$*% son of a $&%*# dale isnt together. lol....yeah.....at the motor parts are sent out....just waiting on the Big Winkster to do his thang. I missed the first group ride.....i wanna make the nest one. Ive been riding this honda 450r alot...and all i have to say is...ME WANT DALY BACK. The only thing i really like on the honda is the CARBON fiber wheels..and those are off of my dale.......smile.gif good news is im prolly not sellin it.....im doing a roof job for my grandma...and i get 2000 for it!!!!.....have to do it by myself...but i have no time limit. So me keepy my daly and get a bike as well. Im happy becuase life wouldnt be same without a fourwheeler of my own....especially my dale.
Anyways...is there any set dates for this...or are we all still under planning and ideas??..i like the rausch creek idea......we'll see....hopefully see ya guys on the track or trail soon.

And stop picking on ryan..you meenie poopooheads!!!!! :confused: Ryans a good guy and hes been involved with this stuff for a long time...show some respect!!!

CHAD

4punksdad

#107 Post by 4punksdad »

any ride is a good ride.................I am game for a fall ride anywhere on the east coast. Glamis sounds great, but that takes some serious planning for us east coast guys. Why not tower city?

TheJaspMan

#108 Post by TheJaspMan »

What about Daniel Boone?

Derno24

#109 Post by Derno24 »

I'll 2nd anywhere in PA. More if it is closer to Philly. Tower/Rausch or I might even be game for Hatfield McCoy too.

TheJaspMan

#110 Post by TheJaspMan »

Originally posted by Derno24
I'll 2nd anywhere in PA.  More if it is closer to Philly.  Tower/Rausch or I might even be game for Hatfield McCoy too.

I got an idea Derno, lets just close off the block around your house and ride there. That way you can walk out your front door. Then someone else can bring your quad and gas it up too!! :w: tongue.gif