? for The Quad Shop

Shocks, a-arms, swingarms, tires, brakes, etc..
sillysspeed

? for The Quad Shop

#1 Post by sillysspeed »

Hi, I have a set of elka's that are set up for housers(19.5in) and have moto a arms that use 19in. Can you shorten them? Also can you add the rebound adjustment at the bottom?

Thanks

Fullbore 350x

#2 Post by Fullbore 350x »

I am also needing to know if this can be done. Because I just bought some 19.5" custom axis shocks, and I have some diamond a-arms. And how much would it be to do this and re-valved for my weight.

jesshamner

#3 Post by jesshamner »

I think Jeff is on vacation this week. Not sure when he's getting back though.

Psychosis

#4 Post by Psychosis »

The answering machine at the Quadshop says the 7th I believe, but don't recall exactly. Might be a little while before you guys get a reply.

thomez

#5 Post by thomez »

I'm not Jeff but I can tell you with fair accuracy that he will be able to shorten your shocks, though I don't imagine that it is cheap.

DangerRanger

#6 Post by DangerRanger »

Silly and Fullbore...Jeffro is on vacation. If you are on EXRIDERS.com PM "CatMostFeared" or "Rowlrag" they both do suspension for the QS and can answer your question till Jeff gets back..I would give ya some #'s..but them kentucky boys don't like personal calls!!

BMW

wanablaze

#7 Post by wanablaze »

I may be interested in a trade if you get a no from jeff. I have a set of Elka elites set up for stock moto a-arms and i have houser +3's mounted up.

Fullbore 350x

#8 Post by Fullbore 350x »

I would trade you my triple rate custom axis shocks, dual adj, 19.5" for your elkas. What are some specs on the shocks?

JeffQuadShop

#9 Post by JeffQuadShop »

Yes, it can be done but it will be very costly since every thing from the shaft to the internals will have to be replaced. You would be better off to sell them and get some setup for you and your quad.

sillysspeed

#10 Post by sillysspeed »

Hey Jeff, do you rebuild ohlins dampners?? :usa