To much HP for my LSR axle

Shocks, a-arms, swingarms, tires, brakes, etc..
MichiganMXer722

To much HP for my LSR axle

#1 Post by MichiganMXer722 »

Well had a practice day today, made it 3/4 of a lap and i hear a big bang and i come to a screaching hault! After a bit of investigating i see that the sprocket hub which has 4 spokes that bolt to the sprocket, i broke three of these spoke clean off the hub:eek: basically i had one spoke holding my sprocket on. Now i did a search and saw that most people were going with stock sprocket hubs over a new LSR hub, is this the way to go? Heck i made it almost all the way around the track today, on sat. i only made a half lap when my fuel pump died, i'm becoming a full time mechanic and a once and awhile rider with this thing:mad:

CdaleRacer0128

#2 Post by CdaleRacer0128 »

did the same thing to my RPM and said the exact thing, funny, cept i foudn out it was my carrier that took out the sprocket hub and had to get a new hub, new carrier and everything:(

Derno24

#3 Post by Derno24 »

Originally posted by CdaleRacer0128
did the same thing to my RPM and said the exact thing, funny, cept i foudn out it was my carrier that took out the sprocket hub and had to get a new hub, new carrier and everything:(

Leric on your PRM did you switch to dale sprockt hub or did you get another PRM!

thomez

#4 Post by thomez »

Originally posted by Derno24
Leric on your PRM did you switch to dale sprockt hub or did you get another PRM!

I think it is RPM :drink:

cdrookie

#5 Post by cdrookie »

the splines on the lonestar aren't a very good match for the splines on the dale hub. my stock sprocket hub is on the verge of stripping after only bout 6-8 weeks of riding.

cannondale27

#6 Post by cannondale27 »

There is no sign of the bolts backing out first?I have noticed that Lonestar made the newer sprocket hubs thicker than the older ones like I have.

Derno24

#7 Post by Derno24 »

Originally posted by thomez
I think it is RPM :drink:

Yeah, Yeah RPM/PRM he knows what I mean........Thomez I am beginning to think you are after my post whoring title!!!!tongue.gif

thomez

#8 Post by thomez »

Yeah, Yeah RPM/PRM he knows what I mean........Thomez I am beginning to think you are after my post whoring title!!!!tongue.gif

Nope, I'm just trying to get banned! This is how I get votes, correcting people! :drink:

Derno24

#9 Post by Derno24 »

Consider yourself elected or whatever you are looking for. J/K You know it just wouldn't be the same without you here......Or would it?:confused:

thomez

#10 Post by thomez »

You know it just wouldn't be the same without you here......Or would it?:confused:

Maybe we will find out? :eek: