One for the Good guys..err dogs

kdeal

#11 Post by kdeal »

Originally posted by ******
I haven't been bad though and I saved him from those jerks so I don't see him doing that yet:( unless these 12 hour days continue:eek:

Tar told me the 12 hour days aren't the problem, just make sure there is enough beer in the fridge to last 12 hours and you'll be alright.

LOL

:eek:

CDaleChick

#12 Post by CDaleChick »

that puppy is a better shot than most people i know! hahaha they should see if he could be trained as a police dog, hes already a step ahead fightin crime tongue.gif

kdeal

#13 Post by kdeal »

Originally posted by ******
I've been wondering why all my can bins are filling up :eek:

BTW good luck with your storm man, our prayers are with you guys for the next few days!!!!

Thanks Dude. A little good news today, as the forcast has the storm going further west. I never took off my storm shutters since the one last week! I'm a little worried for Ryanstones though. Right now, landfall looks to be the panhandle. Keep your fingers crossed fopr us....

Hey the idiot shot by the puppy was here in FLA, maybe I should adopt him....

Ryanstones

#14 Post by Ryanstones »

adopt the idiot?! he is still in the hospital. right here in P'cola. I love this place. Apparently his health was bad, he couldn't give the pups away and couldn't afford the 10$ dropoff fee at the pound. Sherriff is still determing weather to charge him with animal cruelty. sad stupid.

thomez

#15 Post by thomez »

Going west? sad.gif

omegas

#16 Post by omegas »

Yes Thomaz, I hope you Can Swim!!! Just remember, New Orleans is only 23ft below sea level!!!! Too bad I'm just North of you thou!sad.gif :cry:

Ryanstones

#17 Post by Ryanstones »

the tension is getting high around here. I think we're just way oversensitive to the threat, due to the severity of the last 2. I'm boarded up, we'll load the trailer tomorrow and make any evacuation call on Wed. AM.

I don't want to wish a storm on anybody else, so my fingers are crossed, prayers offered for a significant weakening before it hits someone else. lol

kdeal

#18 Post by kdeal »

Originally posted by Ryanstones
adopt the idiot?! he is still in the hospital. right here in P'cola. I love this place. Apparently his health was bad, he couldn't give the pups away and couldn't afford the 10$ dropoff fee at the pound. Sherriff is still determing weather to charge him with animal cruelty. sad stupid.

NO...Adopt the puppy who shot him. The ones that he didn't kill are at the pound now.

kdeal

#19 Post by kdeal »

Originally posted by Ryanstones
the tension is getting high around here. I think we're just way oversensitive to the threat, due to the severity of the last 2. I'm boarded up, we'll load the trailer tomorrow and make any evacuation call on Wed. AM.

I don't want to wish a storm on anybody else, so my fingers are crossed, prayers offered for a significant weakening before it hits someone else. lol

Ryan,

Pack your trailer and come down here for a few days. You can park the trailer here for free. Hey, guess what....No racoons.

My foriegn neighbors will eat anything.....LOL

Ryanstones

#20 Post by Ryanstones »

You're generous to offer Ken, thanks.but chicago is nearly as close to me as miami!
Way the track is going we just might head east. Still to early to tell, might just hunker down.:deal: