lsr axle

Shocks, a-arms, swingarms, tires, brakes, etc..
MichiganMXer722

#21 Post by MichiganMXer722 »

Givin i'm not the org. owner of my LS axle i have had a few problems with it, first i made the sprocket hub explode, and the axle itself is bent. Now i did replace the hub with a new one that is almost twice as thick as the old one, the bent part i'm not worried about. I'd go with RPM if i had to buy another

comander420

#22 Post by comander420 »

so you know for a fact then lsr will straighten an axle for free minus shipping? What do you need the recept or what?

thomez

#23 Post by thomez »

Thank you for purchasing an AXCALIBAR RACING AXLE (the first Professional Racing Axle). LONE STAR RACING would like to explain your AXCALIBAR AXLE warranty so that you know exactly what you have purchased and how you're protected. The AXCALIBAR RACING AXLE is guaranteed not to bend or break for as long as you own it. This means if you bend or break your AXCALIBAR RACING AXLE jumping or landing wrong, you are covered under this warranty. If damage to your bearing surface occurs due to bearing housing failure, your warranty is voided automatically.

AXCALIBAR RACING AXLES that are returned for warranty defects must be accompanied by a return authorization number. If your AXCALIBAR RACING AXLE has a lot of run out (bent) we will straighten it; if it is broken, we will replace it with a new one. You must return your AXCALIBAR AXLE along with your warranty claim form directly to LONE STAR RACING (freight prepaid). In most cases the same day that it arrives, your AXCALIBAR RACING AXLE will be processed and re-shipped (freight collect) back to you. There are some cases that may take more time, for example, if special inspection and procedures are required.

LONE STAR RACING shall not be liable for any loss or damage, direct, incidental or consequential, arising out of the use of, or inability to use this product caused by any defect in the product.

taken straight from http://www.lsracing.com/warranty.php

KYmxracer52

JFarrar

#24 Post by KYmxracer52 »

How good is their customer service? i've heard that they are slow about getting things processed.

TheJaspMan

#25 Post by TheJaspMan »

Originally posted by comander420
so you know for a fact then lsr will straighten an axle for free minus shipping?  What do you need the recept or what?

You have to call them and get an RMA number. Then ship it back to them. They will straighten it and send it back right away. You do not need a reciept of purchase (at least I didn't).

cdalemx301

#26 Post by cdalemx301 »

Dont the send you a warrenty card when you buy the axle that u send back to register it.....I am pretty sure that there axle is also only warriented to the originial buyer so if u bought one used u may be out of luck but am not sure

cdalerider75

#27 Post by cdalerider75 »

no matter how good or bad the product is, people should not bash it or the company, cause lets face it they are still supporting cdale bikes where most people have jumped ship....

Please let's keep things on an informative level, ya know ...

What you bought for an item, how did you like it, if it broke tell more about what you were doing when it broke, and what type of service did you get

Also if you think a company sells a POS product, help them improve, provide suggestions..... your suggestions help make better products...

TheJaspMan

#28 Post by TheJaspMan »

Originally posted by cdembek
cause lets face it they are still supporting cdale bikes where most people have jumped ship....

Acutally LSR (to my understanding) is no longer making any Cdale products. They are simply selling off the inventory they have. I could be wrong about that, Haydoug or Jeff may know some inside info. But that was the gist of what I was getting while talking to a couple diffrent people at their office. That's too bad too. They have some nice stuff.

Houser probably won't be far behind them. And even AC, X-Factor and others have stopped making regular parts. Now they wait till they have an order large enough to make it 'worth thier time'.

Fell free to let me know if I am wrong, this is just the feeling I have been getting. I am defintly not bashing.

CdaleRacer0128

#29 Post by CdaleRacer0128 »

you know what i say..

GO RPM AND NEVER HAVE PROBLEMS:)

USAMoto00

#30 Post by USAMoto00 »

Not actually 128, Michelle is on her 3rd sprocket hub and yes -RPM!