Love Stories

Big Dog

#21 Post by Big Dog »

:wow LMAO

Derno24

#22 Post by Derno24 »

You guys are wondering from the subject at hand.......Boobs!

Now stick to it or else. No offense to Cdalechick, but I went to the birthing class last night and they had me wearing the sympathy suit. For those that don't know it is a fake belly to simulate the weight of a baby. Well it had boobs and I must say I was pretty stacked. Yes I did play with them too!:eek: :wow

Big Dog

#23 Post by Big Dog »

Sicko:eek: ........................Got any pics though..........................sorry guys, it's been awhile.:cry:

Derno24

#24 Post by Derno24 »

I wish I did man was I stacked!:eek: :w: :drink:

Big Dog

#25 Post by Big Dog »

Now you gonna start dressin up for the wife.................then on the weekends..................when will it ever stop!sad.gif

CptHook

#26 Post by CptHook »

wow, this thread is wrong on so many levels, lmao

tomboarderns

#27 Post by tomboarderns »

cdalechick, you have any other friends that race. Cause there are too many guys on here that spend too much time at the track instead of getting gfs. Help you fellow riders out. biggrin.gif

wishihadacdale

#28 Post by wishihadacdale »

wtf if we are going to talk about boobs lets talk about boobs.

and not some sympothy suit!!!

for me it don't matter how big they are it is more of how correct they are as far as position and how well they fit the body they are on!

CDaleChick

#29 Post by CDaleChick »

Originally posted by tomboarderns
cdalechick, you have any other friends that race.  Cause there are too many guys on here that spend too much time at the track instead of getting gfs.  Help you fellow riders out. biggrin.gif

the girls that race around here are either too young or married or taken! sorry guys! im sure there are a few out there somewhere that are worth taking....... :confused: good luck! hahaha

theJeStEr1340

#30 Post by theJeStEr1340 »

Look what I have started. I am so proud of myself. :head: