Love Stories

wishihadacdale

#31 Post by wishihadacdale »

Yeah Like she said good luck. I had to go 1253 miles away to find my perfect girl!!!!!!

CDaleChick

#32 Post by CDaleChick »

Originally posted by wishihadacdale
Yeah Like she said good luck.  I had to go 1253 miles away to find my perfect girl!!!!!!

twenty hours and one minute :rotf :rotf

wishihadacdale

#33 Post by wishihadacdale »

So you are saying you are perfect???????

CDaleChick

#34 Post by CDaleChick »

Originally posted by wishihadacdale
So you are saying you are perfect???????

i am far from perfect! ohmy.gif

theJeStEr1340

#35 Post by theJeStEr1340 »

Hey, this thread is not about the perfect woman, unless she has the perfect boobs! tongue.gif Right Derno?

cdalerider75

#36 Post by cdalerider75 »

Who is this wishihadacdale??:confused: Did he say boobs?:confused:

It's not about you being the perfect girl, just the ideal girl:)

cdrookie

#37 Post by cdrookie »

(*) (*) talk aside...

cdalechick, your picture thingy is cool and all, but it's tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo long. scrolling over to read what you said is getting annoying. trying to get that arrow on the little bar is enough to :comp:

CptHook

#38 Post by CptHook »

ok no offense you guys, but how old are we all here, I feel like Im reading a thread from a forum full of 14 year olds on a video game site. Also Im sure that cdalechick could make it through her day easier if there all these horny little children making posts about how they wish that she was thier gf and how super hot she is, and all this other immature bs, Im sorry if this seems out of line, but I think we could all have a little more respect for one of our few female members, especially one so dedicated to this site and the sport.

CDaleChick

#39 Post by CDaleChick »

wishihadacdale is someone i know so he doesnt bug me guys....lol we're just havin fun back and forth with each other

and yall arent bugging me or annoying me, im well adjusted to the fact that im involved in a sport that is made up of mainly men......yall are just havin your fun, and i find it humorous at times

CDaleChick

#40 Post by CDaleChick »

Originally posted by cdrookie
(*) (*) talk aside...

cdalechick, your picture thingy is cool and all, but it's tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo long. scrolling over to read what you said is getting annoying. trying to get that arrow on the little bar is enough to :comp:

sorry i have a huge screen on my monitor..didnt realize that......ill fix it right now