Steering Stabilizer

Shocks, a-arms, swingarms, tires, brakes, etc..
Exodus

#11 Post by Exodus »

Arent all the Dentons rebuildable? I paid $135 for mine and it is. Just curious.

CdaleRacer0128

#12 Post by CdaleRacer0128 »

i am not quite sure, my denton is and ipaid 155 for it, and i have seen some unrebuildable ones.. so i know you can get a non rebuildable.. my Terry racing one i picked up for about 110 at the nationals isn't rebuildable, but people say they get a good two seasons on it which seems long enough tome:hammer:

Sandstorm

#13 Post by Sandstorm »

I just mounted a PEP. The C clamps that go on the stem were to small so I used the other option of mounting it to the steering column tab.. Is this a bad idea?? I am also reading on Bluetraxx that everybody is mounting them at 90 degrees on YFZ's.. I had to mount the front of the dampner to the top of my front bumper right in the middle where the weld is.. My number plate hides it, but it seems like a weird place to mount it..

acarli3

#14 Post by acarli3 »

Sand, I just bought his and hers PEP's stabilizers for both the quads. The mounting on the cdale is just as you described mounting on the front of the quad. The YFZ's drops behind the stem and mounts to the lower frame where the cdale's engine cradle is at. Same dampners but completely different installs. The YFZ doesn't have the open space between the bumper and radiator that the cdale has.