My Half-hour Veterans Day ride

CptHook

My Half-hour Veterans Day ride

#1 Post by CptHook »

Well, had been waiting for this day for a couple weeks now finally get to it me and my buddy gear up and head out, one half-hour later and this is the result of two competetive friends riding together :mad:
good thing those hipers are on the way...

CdaleRacer0128

#2 Post by CdaleRacer0128 »

TOOK LONG ENOUGH!! haha now ya got 3 sets of spare wheels! buy one more for back ups

welcome to the destroyed stock wheels club..smile.gif

CptHook

#3 Post by CptHook »

yeah, I know, I was kinda pissed cuz I was going to take that whole set of wheels and rubber and stud them out for winter, then use the new hipers and the new rubber for summer/fall/etc. Now Im going to have to get another one of those stock rims if I still want to do that....GRRR

cannondale27

#4 Post by cannondale27 »

Get out the BFH(hammer)you will be able to get it back good enough.:hammer:

jesshamner

#5 Post by jesshamner »

^^^^ what he said. I did it tomine on my first ride and a ballpean (sp?) hammer worked great.

Exodus

#6 Post by Exodus »

Try a dead blow hammer, that will take the dent out better than anything and wont leave dings in the rims like a ball peen will. Nice dent though, I'd be proud of that one.

CdaleRacer0128

#7 Post by CdaleRacer0128 »

i've got a set of rear wheels chillin in my garage if you want them for real cheap ill send them up, the more of the BiT*H will be shipping them.. but i think they have little dings on the inside, both held air perfectly wheni had tires on them.. only in jersey let me know

smile.gif

cdaleracer52

#8 Post by cdaleracer52 »

hey leric, i guess im also in the destroyed stock wheeles club. I bent my stock front rim so bad i couldnt get to the hub bolt, i had to beat the rim with a hammer. My dad suggested that i just try to bang the dent out and keep the rims, i thought he was on crack. lol :eek:

CptHook

#9 Post by CptHook »

hey 0128, you got pics? would be willing to sell just one?