NEMX Indoor Group Ride

USAMoto00

#41 Post by USAMoto00 »

I called NEMX and this WILL happen. I'm trying to find out what times are available and how flexable they are willing to be to help us out. I'll post more details as soon as I talk to Nikki directely.:usa

jfarrar

#42 Post by jfarrar »

ask if she is bringin her hot chocolate

USAMoto00

#43 Post by USAMoto00 »

She is!smile.gif I made sure to tell her to..Bring It! You boyz will like Nikki!biggrin.gif This should be an awesome time.:clap:

JST

#44 Post by JST »

My sons quad is fixed!I would like to shoot for a ride time in the early afternoon if possible,that way we can drive home.

cdalemx301

#45 Post by cdalemx301 »

Good to know USA keep s updated

earlywine

#46 Post by earlywine »

Give us a call at 606-883-3098
Let me know when, and what you would like to do. We are pretty flexable.

Thanks

warren557

interested

#47 Post by warren557 »

I will come if we do it on a weekend. Sounds like fun. Any weekend works for me. Thanks Adam Warren

cdalemx301

#48 Post by cdalemx301 »

Hey well if i dont know when this ride is soon im not sure if i will be able to go due to the fact i got a xmas break job workin at a ski area i need to let the kid know when i need time off to go so if we can determine a date soon that would be great

haydug

Re: Indoor Rent

#49 Post by haydug »

Originally posted by earlywine
I am not sure how close you guys are to us, but we would like for you all to come ride at our facility.  Check out our website at www.earlywineracing.com

Doug has been here to see facility, but not since its been done.  We have a really great track for ATV's.

Thanks
Chris Earlywine

Yep, I've been there. Hoping to come back next weekend to the all quad race. Chris has a really nice place down there, and it sure is nice to have someone stepping up to the plate for the 4-wheeler crowd. As for a group ride there, anyone interested? I'll be there for sure!
NEMX: USA, set a DATE????

USAMoto00

#50 Post by USAMoto00 »

Okay, I got the low down! The owner said that he is willing to work with us on this. We can have it either very early in the morning before normal practice which would be 6-10am OR we can have it from 8-12pm at night after normal practice. Those days are Fri. and Sat. -Sun. would be a late afternoon practice if we wanted it. Those are all the options available and I left the date open for YOU guys to set. All dates are avail. except Dec. 31-Jan 2. We don't have to have a set # of people either. He said that because of the circumstances of this being a group ride and people coming from all over, it will be a flat rate $500 for the 4 hours that we want it and can go longer or shorter if we want to. This will help for those with children. All I need to know is what is the BEST date(s) for all of you collectively and I will reserve them. Also one day or two? The owner just remade a new track and said that he will make sure that it is qaud friendly for all skill levels when we come. This is going to be awesome!:usa Maybe Jan. 7 & 8?