ATV Winter MX, Cannondale Bucks!!!!!

earlywine

ATV Winter MX, Cannondale Bucks!!!!!

#1 Post by earlywine »

This weekend is round 3 and 4 and the areas biggest Indoor MX facility. The ATV winter MX series runs, with one change........... if anyone races the Pro class and wins on a Cannondale I will give them an extra $50!!!! Thats on top of the usuall $150 for a total of $200. So get that Cannondale off the ATV stand, :hammer: lube the chain, gas ur up, and I will see you this weekend.

(I think that Haydug was paying everyones entry fee for the weekend!!!!smile.gif Better check with him first though.........Ha Ha Ha

earlywineracing.com

TheJaspMan

#2 Post by TheJaspMan »

does that goes for the womens class too? winning money that is?

TheJaspMan

#3 Post by TheJaspMan »

I got a 'no' go on the womans class. :cry:

So I guess that means he is calling out some of the 'good' riders from the site. I don't seem to making any kind of impression on him! :w:

earlywine

#4 Post by earlywine »

Originally posted by TheJaspMan
I got a 'no' go on the womans class. :cry:

So I guess that means he is calling out some of the 'good' riders from the site. I don't seem to making any kind of impression on him!  :w:

Yes your making an impression:confused:

TheJaspMan

#5 Post by TheJaspMan »

Originally posted by earlywine
Yes your making an impression:confused:

Careful now! I never even mentioned that a Cdale out lasted two Yamahas last weekend. And we won't even bring up the Zuki! :eek:

KYmxracer52

#6 Post by KYmxracer52 »

Doug is wanting me to show up and race with him. Its a 7 hr round trip for me and the cost is up there. The extra $50 sounds good for the Pro class, but I've never even been to the track, so it would be hard to compete with the other Pro riders up there that race it religiously. I'm really wanting to race the dale one more time before I sell it. What time does the signup , practice, and race start?

TheJaspMan

#7 Post by TheJaspMan »

Brian, you will do fine. It's the perfect track conditions year round. It's makes for a fun ride. Plus it's not like these guys ride there daily. The track hasn't been open long enough to be perfected. And Earlywine will probably change it each year anyways to mix things up.

Practice is after the riders meeting at 11:15am and racing is right after. No waiting all day. They keep things flowing too. It's NOT a long exhuasting drug-out day.

TheJaspMan

#8 Post by TheJaspMan »

7 hours, I thought you lived in KY? Anyways, sign-up is Saturday and Sunday from 9-11. Practice at 11 and race right after everyone gets a practice in. Or you can show up on Friday night, practice from 5-9 and sign up early. Check out the website www.earlywineracing.com

***** This was the wife posting under my name. I'm not loosing my mind.

jacobw

#9 Post by jacobw »

man I wished I lived closer to kentucky that missouri i have been looking at the website and drooling wondering what it would be like to mx on the cannondale smile.gif but I cant drive that far to race for a weekend so sad.gif I will have to dream about it I guess how come all the cool stuff happens in the east and i am stuck in the central part of the us? we have a mx track up here but has bigger jumps than the earlywine track so i am afraid to crash!!!

haydug

#10 Post by haydug »

Man, I would love to come up as well. I'll try and make it Saturday. Brian: you better be there.

Hey Earlywine, what if Cannondales get top 3, $50 for each rider?? :usa