Which upgrades for my 03 Speed? (body armor)

Plastic, skidplates, bumpers, seat covers, graphics, dress up items, nerf bars, etc.
Jaybr

#11 Post by Jaybr »

I've got the Hiper beadlocks if you looked at my pics. Quadshop is the best place to get them. I also use the Moto nerf bars and they fit perfect. You can get the moto/blaze heal guards for them or cut your stock ones to fit, but you need the wire brackets for them. The only problem with the Moto nerfs is that the webbing only comes in red, and I haven't been able to find any yellow ones that fit yet.

drbowtie

#12 Post by drbowtie »

Hello!

The Moto nerfs... Where ya buy them at? The only benefit I see to them is that I know they will fit with no hassel... Wish I could get yellow though...

Sounds like these bead locks are not something you get with your stock rims... But an entirely different wheel and tire? Oh, I'm spending money now, don't tell my wife!

I spent a hundred bucks yesterday on nothing! Gas Can, Fluids, chain wax, brushes to clean the darn thing with... Wow!

Jaybr

#13 Post by Jaybr »

I got the moto nerfs at R&S Performance. Quadshop and other dealers may have them too.

Redman

#14 Post by Redman »

Accually you can send you stock ITP wheels front and back to OMF themselves and he can weld the rings and beadlocks on. It is a little cheaper that way but then you have to pay shipping on your rims to them. Give them a call at (909) 354-8272.