Help a member decide

Plastic, skidplates, bumpers, seat covers, graphics, dress up items, nerf bars, etc.
IRONSIDE

#11 Post by IRONSIDE »

I like all of them, the silver side cover with the blue & white clutch cover looks cool. :usa

wistech

#12 Post by wistech »

I wasnt to thrilled about blue and white clutch cover on the red side cover but it seems go great with the silver side cover. Ill post pics with those 2 on the quad tommorow.

cannibaljim

#13 Post by cannibaljim »

How much to get the valve cover powder coated:usa

wistech

#14 Post by wistech »

If it just needs a sandblast and coat $15 . If the seal edges need repair or the pitting is extreme its about $25 .

Anyone with a speed should get me some stuff asap . Im going bright yellow. I think a yellow skid plate ,engine,footpegs,throttle housing,caliper mounts will be cool on my speed. I hope to do a glamis in orange soon.

NRath

#15 Post by NRath »

Wis- I think all that powder laying around up there is making you crazy!!! It all looks the same after the first mudhole!

wistech

#16 Post by wistech »

Oh no I was crazy long before the Dales showed up. I blame the brake cleaner and skull fracture for my problems. LOL:eek:

wistech

#17 Post by wistech »

requested pic

wistech

#18 Post by wistech »

the other

Mjollnir

#19 Post by Mjollnir »

silver with red/silver clutch cover.

Canniboomer

#20 Post by Canniboomer »

Silver with red/silver --- the swoosh "C" looks good the SAME color as the sidecover or polished to match frame, and a blue/silver same combo would likely appear better than the bright white.

For a Glamis, not too overdone, but I would be happy to send for an orange/polished"C" clutch cover, orange Starter mid-section(looks great and tends to rust anyway), and maybe orange radhose covers or starter cover on right side for a splash of contrast there too.

Same treatment for a Speed -- guess I'll start dismantling after your comments!!! A non-universal bold color on the sidecover or head is quite a longterm commitment!, since you are more stuck if a plastics change....selected small covers easier to swap around different machines/fenders without a motor pull. Please post or PM mailing address again..biggrin.gif