Tire Balls Help

Shocks, a-arms, swingarms, tires, brakes, etc..
JeffQuadShop

#11 Post by JeffQuadShop »

Originally posted by jacobw
I just wonder how you determine how many tire balls to put in each tires. Do they send you and set amount or what? I see the tools listed on a seperate page they must be a seperate cost. I wonder if they have a package with the tireballs and tools that you will need to install them. Maybe Jeff will chime in since he has had experience with them. I watched the videos that show you how to prep the tire balls and the wheel and how to install them and inflate them and all that goos stuff on the website very interesting!!!!smile.gif
Yes, there is a set number you put in each tire. There is a package deal with all the tools. I can also set you up with a complete wheel/tire package with balls installed if you like.
Did you check out the videos of them running over the balls with a forklift and Toyota 4-runner? :wow

jacobw

#12 Post by jacobw »

I know that was sweet I was like saweet jeff can you give me a price on the tire balls for 2 rear 20-11x9 and 2 front 21-7x10 and the tool to install them the tire tools the inflator the lubes and the rim stud kit and the rim clamp deals

jacobw

#13 Post by jacobw »

is it ok to use the compressed air instead of nitrogen what are the pros to nitrogen instead of compressed air?

JeffQuadShop

#14 Post by JeffQuadShop »

Yes, you can use air. The purpose of nitorgen is it doesn't attract moisture. Nitorgen is very common to use in stead of air in all forms of motor racing.

jacobw

#15 Post by jacobw »

is it costly to use nitrogen or not that bad?

JeffQuadShop

#16 Post by JeffQuadShop »

the gas isn't very much but you'll have to buy a tank.

jacobw

#17 Post by jacobw »

ahh ok just get a tank of compressed nitrogen.

JeffQuadShop

#18 Post by JeffQuadShop »

Originally posted by jacobw
I know that was sweet I was like saweet jeff can you give me a price on the tire balls for 2 rear 20-11x9 and 2 front 21-7x10 and the tool to install them the tire tools the inflator the lubes and the rim stud kit and the rim clamp deals
Do you have beadlocks?

jacobw

#19 Post by jacobw »

its looks like aroung 1300 for all 4 tires and all the tool to mount the tires and that is not including the 500 dollar tired stand they have that I am sure I am live without. So about 1300 dollars should get me some tires balls and the tools this is going to hafta be a future investment but it was worth looking into:) smile.gif

jacobw

#20 Post by jacobw »

yeah I am gonna be running hiper wheels this season:) smile.gif