Glamis??

haydug

#91 Post by haydug »

So, how many of you have clicked on the "booking" tab??

bowtiebuilder12

#92 Post by bowtiebuilder12 »

:cool:

bowtiebuilder12

#93 Post by bowtiebuilder12 »

yea but what a blast it will bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb:head:

Jaybr

#94 Post by Jaybr »

My paddles showed up this morning:)

NRath

Enough is enough!!!!!!!!

#95 Post by NRath »

Originally posted by ******
It's going to be weird going from this freezing snow to hot sand:eek:

Originally posted by Jaybr

Would you guys just stop it already!!! So, your going to Cali!! And my tail is going to chill in VA, literally. Come on, your killing me!!!!!!!!:mad: :mad:

You don't have to rub it in!:cry:

kdeal

#96 Post by kdeal »

Originally posted by Jaybr

Are they for your row boat?

tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif

Signed,
Jealous in Miami

haydug

Re: Enough is enough!!!!!!!!

#97 Post by haydug »

Originally posted by NRath
Would you guys just stop it already!!!  So, your going to Cali!!  And my tail is going to chill in VA, literally.  Come on, your killing me!!!!!!!!:mad: :mad:

You don't have to rub it in!:cry:

C'mon tightwad, jump in the truck and help them guys drive!! tongue.gif

After seeing Kdeal post, I had to check it out pretty quick, thinking he might jump on board and come check out alittle sand too.

Mjollnir

#98 Post by Mjollnir »

Got some questions for you guys, mostly Daericks.

Looks like I am going to have to bring my kids for the whole trip. I have some concerns about the area in which we will be camped though. Since I don't know exactly where it is, I have to guess, and my best guess is that it's Pad 2. My concern is that I know Pad 2 is one of the huge party areas. This would be all well and good if it was just me and Jenn, but I don't want to expose my kids to the dangers of a bunch of drunks on quads and such, plus my understanding is that at Pad 2 you camp parallel rather than "circle the wagons", which further exposes the little ones to danger, and limits the area they can play in. Dan, can you please try to find out exactly where it is that we will be camped? If it's going to be on the pads, I will probably have to back out - the dad in me is overriding the rider in me...

Please let me know ASAP - I need to make arrangements and plans for work and the dogs, etc. I already have the time off if I need it, but Jenn is going crazy - she needs to have things planned out so she can buy food and everything.

Is there another group that we're meeting there?

Thanks,
Marc

TheJaspMan

#99 Post by TheJaspMan »

I wanna go!!!!!! :cry: :cry:

NRath

Re: Re: Enough is enough!!!!!!!!

#100 Post by NRath »

Originally posted by haydug
C'mon tightwad, jump in the truck and help them guys drive!!   tongue.gif  

You've got to know I want to go!! I'm tired of seeing pictures of sand dunes and never been on one myself! But I have a hard time justifying burning 6 or 7 vacation days from work without my family being involved in anyway. Then there's the extra money out of a tight budget. Plus, I want to get a new rod bearing on that nearly new quad I've got.

I'm envious, that's for sure. Guess I'll have to boycott the site for a month so I don't have to hear about it!