Glamis??

CannondaleRider

#121 Post by CannondaleRider »

I know Jay said something about a dealer cal when I said we may need to map it.

But I re-read what wistech told me about installing a motor, and he said to do a throttle cal. I don't have a D&M kit, so will I be able to remap and do a throttle cal. Or is it needed really bad?

EDIT: Will someone have a syringe so we can bleed the clutch?

Mjollnir

#122 Post by Mjollnir »

The Dealer Cal just means it's software can do everything for the bikes. It will do a Throttle Cal.

Marc

jesshamner

#123 Post by jesshamner »

We need to find another driver for Jay's wagon out west. Who's up for a last minute to Mecca.....I mean Glamis.

NRath

Ummmmm....

#124 Post by NRath »

Originally posted by jesshamner
We need to find another driver for Jay's wagon out west.  Who's up for a last minute to Mecca.....I mean Glamis.

Okay, so my heads a spinning thinking about this. I woke up at 3:30 this morning thinking about what I need to get together to make it happen. We'll have to see what my boss has to say about a last second request for a week off:( !

I've barely mentioned it to my wife. Is she more important than the boss? Most definitely, but she'll say yes to me and NO under her breath. We'll see. Trying to get my stuff together in a day will be a real pain in the butt!

The biggest problem I immediately have is that I don't have any paddles. As my head was spinning, I thought I'd be able to take Daericks up on his offer, but guess I was too slow to jump on that one. Jess, you up for arm wrestling for those tires?!!

D@MN You, DIRT!!!!!

haydug

Re: Ummmmm....

#125 Post by haydug »

Originally posted by NRath
Okay, so my heads a spinning thinking about this.  I woke up at 3:30 this morning thinking about what I need to get together to make it happen.  We'll have to see what my boss has to say about a last second request for a week off:( !

I've barely mentioned it to my wife.  Is she more important than the boss?  Most definitely, but she'll say yes to me and NO under her breath. We'll see.  Trying to get my stuff together in a day will be a real pain in the butt!

The biggest problem I immediately have is that I don't have any paddles.  As my head was spinning, I thought I'd be able to take Daericks up on his offer, but guess I was too slow to jump on that one.  Jess, you up for arm wrestling for those tires?!!

D@MN You, DIRT!!!!!

My philisophy is: Just DO IT!! Ask for forgiveness later! :drink:

Smitty911

Paddles

#126 Post by Smitty911 »

I plan on beingout there Saturday for a couple hours.

I will bring my Paddles all you have to do is get them back to me.

Let me know.

Smitty

bowtiebuilder12

#127 Post by bowtiebuilder12 »

I don't have any paddles as of yet would love to reserve a set from someone if this is poss. hey smitty911 I'll take u up mon the paddles ..............:deal:

krash

#128 Post by krash »

Cannondalerider and I WILL be there, even if its just with one dale and a Wolverine. We live just 4 hours away from glamis, and it would be a crying shame if we didn't go to meet you guys. We'll be showing up about 7:30 to 8:00 friday night, then we'll have to leave midday Saturday so I can race on Sunday. Gotta keep those Dales racing, thats what they were made for!!!
smile.gif

Canniboomer

#129 Post by Canniboomer »

My first ride on a Cannondale was at Glamis, and with the stocker holeshots -- that beast went literally everywhere -- the squared profile of the rear tires wasn't bad at all, and it kept up with the pack and still beat most.... but if Daericks is saying paddles are absolute mandatory, he must be planning some pretty knarly verticals!... just don't let any lack of paddles keep you from going, it's not a crisis -- and you can even get them from local gypsy vendors if necessary -- it's all good, have fun!

daericks

Paddles Paddles Paddles!!

#130 Post by daericks »

Okay, first off, they are NOT mandatory. Secondly, I couldn't do a vertical falling off a cliff!! I'm not a very good rider at all. My friends that ride with me can attest to that one...

DO NOT worry about having paddles, or a quad for that matter. The fact of the matter is that we have a large group of people and i know the 9 or so that come with me will a) not ride all the time, and; cool.gif will share their bikes to anyone as long as you buy what you break!

I will likely go out and buy an extra set of paddles just to make sure we have enough and I will also get my hands on a generator so we can have things like battery chargers, xbox, etc.

I will also be posting an info page with phone numbers to call today as well. Zack (thomez) will be here in Phoenix in the next couple of days as well so we can start getting preparations made for this bugger.

Dan