Lookin for MAZ

kdeal

Re: Look again Armoks

#11 Post by kdeal »

Originally posted by Speed03
******, he will wish he was found under your fridge if I can find him real soon, waiting 16 months for exhaust that was payed for in full.  

His name will be mixed up with Winky's when I'm done!

Seems like a whole lot people are gettin the screws put to them lately on this site.

Dan

Dan,

First, Maz is in no way related to this site, as he is not a sponser. Second, I feel for you brother. I know of several issues myself. I think a little heat from the Better Business Bureau in PA, or the state attorney's office would be a better way to persue this. Excuses will only last so long. Lastly, please try not to judge this site by a few bad apples in the industry. The owner of this site has made an occasional mistake, but he always will take care of you when the problem is brought to his attention.

Ken

jacobw

#12 Post by jacobw »

there might be others on here that have bought parts from maz and not had good luck as far as haydug goes i have had good luck and good service thus far and dont expect that to change. I will tell it to you straight I have always bought my stuff local but the local guys got to being pricks so I was like heck with that and I was apprehensive about buying from haydug at first now I will buy all the parts I need from him. The bottom line is if you provide good service you reap the benefits and maz has not done that so its up to you to persue your monies. Look for maz on cannondalers he will never be over here this it a totally different group of people on this site.

cdalemx301

#13 Post by cdalemx301 »

took me six months to get a clutch from maz two summers ago i had to report him to paypal before he even pretended to care about me...tryed to tell me i never ordered parts from him even tho i had a CC statement kinda weird how that works....he also called my mom asking why she reported him hmmmm lol let see 6 months no product lol he was pissed but i got my parts....ill prob never order from him again unless im in a real bind or here he has changed his ways

Speed03

#14 Post by Speed03 »

Looks like that might be the way I get my exhaust or my money back. And to think he was what we were putting our stock in when Cannondale was going under!!! He might have meant well back than, but he has not impressed me at all...

cannondale27

#15 Post by cannondale27 »

I agree the screws are on.I really have a feeling this season is going to be the best Cannondales have ever had and it is because some have helped solve problems and others have been
a problem but have been found out.No names needed but we dont need to need to put up with crap anymore!

ti man

#16 Post by ti man »

Well boys, his shop number is 814 239 9990 and this next number is a special treat, his personal cell phone is 814 330 8049
GOOD LUCK

aroracer72

#17 Post by aroracer72 »

doesnt he still own masilink motorsports or something like that???
CHAD

Derno24

#18 Post by Derno24 »

Originally posted by aroracer72
doesnt he still own masilink motorsports or something like that???
CHAD

Maslanik Motorsports is Maz/ Steve Maslanik.

aroracer72

#19 Post by aroracer72 »

Yeah,...so i was right...cool. I was gonna say search for contact numbers for his dealer....but since you all got his cell number and shop number...you prolly wont need to do any more searching
smile.gif
CHAD

ti man

#20 Post by ti man »

No problem with the numbers. I know he answers his shop. I talked to someone thier on monday. The guy at the shop gave me his cell phone so it current. Let me know if you guys get through.