Which MX tire?

Shocks, a-arms, swingarms, tires, brakes, etc..
USAMoto00

#11 Post by USAMoto00 »

I forgot to add that I really like the Klaw fronts. I'm going to stick with those up front and I'll add the MXR4's to the testing poll to see what will go out back.:usa

USAMoto00

#12 Post by USAMoto00 »

Luburgh said that the Knarly's are really soft.

jfarrar

#13 Post by jfarrar »

yup your right siskel!i disagree.lmao.
best use out of a razor i got is holding the front brake on the street and just let er rip.they smoke really nice.only way you are gonna smoke the competition with them things.lmao.in any thing other than hard pack the razr's are ok.but on hard pack wich 90% of the tracks i ride on turn into as the day progresses they suck.come out of a turn and you might as well get off and start pushing.the quick rev of the dale is much like a 2 stroke and these tires just dont mix.they may last a little longer but i think last year in the long run i lost out as i spent a lot of money going to nationals only to get my :w: handed to me on the hardpacked tracks.ill spend the extra dough on tires this year.

KYmxracer52

#14 Post by KYmxracer52 »

I've been running ITP's and would just like to try something different I guess. The Knarlys just seemed to be the tire I was looking for. A lot like the look of a MXR, but cheaper and maybe last a little longer. If they will last as long or longer, and will let me slide predictably when needed, I'll take them. Thanks for the input so far.

ATKnewbie

Klaws reversable

#15 Post by ATKnewbie »

I know that the Klaws are reversable, but which way is for hard packed and which for soft?

KYmxracer52

#16 Post by KYmxracer52 »

This shape 'V' is for loose. This '/' is for hard.