custom flywheel covers

MI_CDALE_Rider

#11 Post by MI_CDALE_Rider »

Originally posted by timbomoose
another

Is the second one goin gto be made? Different colors?

timbomoose

#12 Post by timbomoose »

Yes,Anyone you want can be made and pretty much any color you would like.Just put those up for example can even personalize.Class900 looks machine looks good.I like the different color got any special graphics on it?

claas900

#13 Post by claas900 »

..Thanks Tim,right now i just have the stock "Speed" graphics,I do have the aftermarket "N-style" set with seat cover...but im not sure if im going to put it on or not?.. I'm thinking not..Just trying to build a nice clean dale wink.gif ..With some extra balls.smile.gif.lol..Hey Tim i added some new pics today,take a look let me know what you think..
..Thats my reason for wanting a side cover,so i can pc it to match..also looking for a sprocket cover so i can pc it also..All the bolts are SS,lot of work just to do that..Some bolts i orded to long and cut shorter so ill have more"shoulder" in there..even tho it probley dont matter..lol...Thanks again..Patrick

bombsquad54

#14 Post by bombsquad54 »

timbo can you show me what you could do with a high polished look with a 54 inside a hbomb symbol at the top of this page, but just the hbomb not the flames or the H take the h out and put a 54. let me know ill pay for one as soon as i can get an idea of what it looks like. thanks ben

www.hbombfilms.com

HouserCannondale

#15 Post by HouserCannondale »

hey timbo this is kenny, the guy that works for doug. I met you at the nemx ride a couple months ago. just wondering what kind of software you use to design those covers. do you have a CNC?

timbomoose

#16 Post by timbomoose »

Hi Kenny been using mastercam level3 and also solidsworks for most everything for the cnc's.I tried a some cheaper software at 1st but did not cut it.I also make tool &die molds and for 3d machining you need the good stuff or don't even waist your time.Also have 2 haas cnc vertical machining centers been doing the work with along with a few other machines.It keeps me busy.

Bombsquad can do. I'll try to get something drawn up for you by next tues. and will post an image.Get that new atk yet?

claas900

#17 Post by claas900 »

..Hey Tim, I wouldnt mind going with "another" one if you dont have a way to incorapate "holeshot Guaranteed" on it....Hey tim about how much time does it take to make one,from start to finish,not counting drawing it up?? Thanks again Patrick

bombsquad54

#18 Post by bombsquad54 »

thanks timbo, no, no atk, wife says i need to run the cannondale in the ground first, at that rate i may never get one, shes running awsome! my next quad, we are going to have to do some 469 to, i need more ponies! lol

exracer12

timbo

#19 Post by exracer12 »

Hey timbo just wondering if you got my pm on the cover i wanted to see if you can do? the 666 one.

c41xracer

#20 Post by c41xracer »

im looking for a cover with a maltese cross on it