c-dale pro-pegs??

CDMX215

#21 Post by CDMX215 »

are the pro pegs on blackwidow different than the ones that go under rad. heel gaurds look the same

USAMoto00

#22 Post by USAMoto00 »

No, that's where I got Michelle's. They have the same under the radiator mounting position but they actually are longer and come together nicely. The little "ear" that used to mount on the H bar hole, now goes through the frame. They machined aluminum inserts and give you a long bolt that will go through and fasten at the opposite side. I would rather have them mount through the frame like the original Moto one's but incorporate the Pro-peg with the baskets as they are but they need to be angled up. It looks as if they used another quads jig and just made the ears longer. What that caused was the bars to be angled back and downward and looking for trouble at the footbasket area. They really need to go back to the drawing board and angle these puppies up alot more than they are for starters.:deal:

CptHook

#23 Post by CptHook »

Id say go with X-Factors if you can find them anywhere

CannondaleRider

#24 Post by CannondaleRider »

does anyone have a good picture of the AC's from Blackwidow, when mounted on a Dale. I can't find a good pic.

Laptraffics is the best I could find, but the front tire covers the way they mount

Cdale_racer_669

#25 Post by Cdale_racer_669 »

if i ever get my freaking engine in, ill have pics. im shooting for this weekend:)

USAMoto00

#26 Post by USAMoto00 »

I'll try and get one for you. They look nice, just not the way I would prefer for function.:usa

CDMX215

cut and welded

#27 Post by CDMX215 »

here is the finished nerf