anyone in NC care to take a ride?

suzukispeeder

anyone in NC care to take a ride?

#1 Post by suzukispeeder »

looking for other dales in NC to ride with me and mt g/f's brother have speeds and we get tired of walking off from the other quads.
We are about an hour from charlotte, NC we drove 3 and half hours last weekend to ride in aiken SC and his cousins atv club riding place it was an old rock quarry it was awesome totally sand. I tried posting a link it may or might not work.

mikeh

#2 Post by mikeh »

where in North Carolina are you. I live about an hour from Tellico ohv area maybe we could meet up some time and ride there if its not too far for you. I ride a c440 bike but my brother has an arctic cat dvx 400 that he rides when we go.

suzukispeeder

#3 Post by suzukispeeder »

well i havent heard of those places but I was born in Tn. still have family around and in elizabethton and johnson city near bristol. I live around 2 hours from these places is this near you.

mikeh

#4 Post by mikeh »

I can't believe you haven't heard of Tellico its some of the best woods riding around. Its home to several jeep jambories and huge rock crawling events. Its in murphy nc here is there web site http://www.tellico4x4.com/catalog/tellico_...o_info_main.php
I live in Ocoee tennessee its about an hour north of chattanooga. there is also a really great place about hour and half north of me in oliver springs tn its called coal creek ohv. Its like 72000 acres of riding. Ten bucks a day or 50 bucks a year there. this is its web site www.coalcreekohv.com. check some of them out if you wanted go let me know we will hook up with some of my friends or family and take off.

NRath

#5 Post by NRath »

I'm up for a little NC trail riding. I'm in central VA, so I can't go at the drop of a hat, but i would be up for a 2 or 3 hour trip to somewhere in NC. I think there is Brown mountain, if I'm not mistaken, that is supposed to be a good place, right?

I've been to Coal Creek, it's a fun place to ride. Check it out if you live close and haven't been. Ryanstones and I met there for a ride about 2 years ago. It was a fun trip. It was kind of like a small Hatfield McCoy.

NRath

#6 Post by NRath »

I see Yadkinville on the map. Is there anywhere that you know of to the east of you? Something around Durham would be great. I can make that in about 2 hrs.

suzukispeeder

#7 Post by suzukispeeder »

Ive been to brown mountain lots of times, its pretty good hadnt never took the dale thoughIts about a couple hours from me if I remember correctly I haven't been in a couple of years.

Bill X_R

#8 Post by Bill X_R »

If you like track riding, there is one in Lexington, NC. It's never busy (well it wasnt when I used to live there 3ys ago) And it's fast and fun. Not to far of a drive you either. Let me know if you go.