Diamond Racing...

Shocks, a-arms, swingarms, tires, brakes, etc..
Happyboy

#11 Post by Happyboy »

Originally posted by cdalemx301
Check with K and K atv for Lonestar Arms.  They sold chris a pair for like 300 bucks cuz they are trying to get rid of the Cdale arms cuz they have been sitting for so long

I called them and they said the arms were 599 and 754 for PC and chrome....how did you guys get them for 300?

haydug

#12 Post by haydug »

Why not stay with Houser +3's??

cdalerider75

#13 Post by cdalerider75 »

Originally posted by Happyboy
I called them and they said the arms were 599 and 754 for PC and chrome....how did you guys get them for 300?

Happyboy... they had the set up on ebay like 3 times... the first 2 times they wanted around 599$ buy it now deal... then they put them back up on ebay where the highest bidder won!! Well my bid at 360$ was the highest and won!! I got lucky.. well if you ask cdalemx301 I get lucky on most deals... But I just think there are so many nice people that ride cannondales/ATK's and want to help others out...

Back to the A-arms.. they stated when cdalemx301 and I picked up the A-arms they had like 2 sets left.. but the kicker of it all is the box that they came in from LSR was from 02' and they have been sitting on them since... I was also told that they have other parts.. perhaps they are waiting for ATK sales to pick up. If anyone has noticed the traffic on this site has picked up.. almost doubled.. from what I see. Lots and lots of newbies.. brings flashbacks of last summer to me when I didn't know a damm thing about Cannondales.. my how have I learned so much in such a short time... group rides and chat rooms..is key

Josh

Haydug... Housers

#14 Post by Josh »

The Housers I have are only +1 and I want +3. There aren't may out there that carry Housers in a +3, but I think I just found that JL atv carries them. Do you have any of the Houser +3 LT in stock?

haydug

#15 Post by haydug »

I have some on order at the moment, I doubt JL has them in stock either. I try to keep a set in stock, but just shipped a set to CA last week. Give me a couple weeks, and check back. I"ll shoot you a price. You interested in trading in the +1's?? :deal:

Pro400EXC

#16 Post by Pro400EXC »

U can get ASR arms for a dale?

Roll Made Dale arms? This is all new to me....I've never seen a set of Roll Dale arms....

Josh

Roll Arms

#17 Post by Josh »

I just talked with Doug Roll today and he had started to make arms for the Dale but the tooling was going to be about $2500 and he didn't have a good feeling about the longevity of the company so he stopped. He has been talking with Brad Oakley lately and may end up making some in the near future, he supposed to talk with him again next week.

Yes ASR (American Star Racing) makes arms for the Dales.

I just bought a set of Houser +3 LT arms today from JPMX, they are off of Josh Starret's Cannondale Pro Production quad. They should be here next week.

Thanks again for everyone's input.

Cdale_racer_669

#18 Post by Cdale_racer_669 »

id go for a set of roll designs when i had the money, in a year lol

jacobw

#19 Post by jacobw »

roll design arms would be sweet espcially if they made them in the +1 and +3 designs like houser does.:head:

Josh

Roll Designs....

#20 Post by Josh »

Well if everyone want's Roll arms I suggest that you all start PMing Brad to push Doug at Roll. I just delivered a new welder to Roll and re-emphasized the need for him to make some arms for the Dales so start the petition now!!!:deal: