VForce vs. Cannondale

Ryanstones

Thanks alot for the input guys!

#11 Post by Ryanstones »

Kyle has had my motor for 2 months. First waiting on a crank, then recieving it and discovering the cartridge plate was required. he ordered it 4/10 or so and no luck yet. I've done business with him since day 1 and he's great. I figured it might help to get active in looking for this one myself. He said he thought the rod bearing failed first, destroying the crank bearings and shaft and just about everything else inside. This all happened in 2 hours after getting a new piston/sleeve at my local dealer. !#$%!%$^@^&*&#!%!%&(!@#$$$

Yea mike, that is Dirt Trackin in Mobile and it is a fine track to be so new and run by amateurs. Oughta come this weekend, cause the rain today and tomorrow will knock the dust down. No irrigation yet!

Thanks 27 and Ben, I'm gonna call call and see where he is with this.

Thanks Gabe, o the olden times were the best....

MXMIKE

#12 Post by MXMIKE »

Ryan,You going this weekend?What day?

I can probley talk the wife into it.We been saying we are going to take the next weekend of from riding for about 2 months now ,
whats one more,lol.

Ryanstones

cool

#13 Post by Ryanstones »

Hey mike, it's a family ride this weekend. Saturday if the weather is good, Sunday if not. Should be 2-3 couples/kids for some track/trail riding and maybe a cookout if Sat.
Here's a pic of one of the sunday regulars:

jcv440

#14 Post by jcv440 »

Great post Ryan! I didn't even know you got a V-Force. Looks like your getting hold of the right guys for the plate! Man, I hope it works out for ya. Did you ever try Marcums in Palatka?

MXMIKE

#15 Post by MXMIKE »

Sounds good,I will get back with you maybe Friday and see what yalls plans are and see if we can make it.Do they have any cheep decent hotels in the area?

MXMIKE

#16 Post by MXMIKE »

cool freestyle pic.

That guy is pretty good.

The only freestyle I do is unplaned,lol.biggrin.gif

Ryanstones

#17 Post by Ryanstones »

Thanks Jim, I called marcums, if he has one, he's holding on to it. Not a real positive attitude there, but i guess it's understandable.

Yea, mike there are some hotels within an exit or two. should be cheap.

LapTraffic

Re: A couple for the old times

#18 Post by LapTraffic »

Originally posted by Ryanstones
down in the pit

This is the coolest picture I have ever seen.

Are you jumping up to that upper ledge?

Very cool

Good write up on the V force too. Ive heard some stories of rollovers destroying the plasitc, hopefully something will come up on the after market to remedy that. As much as I roll over I'd be buying a new set a week!

Amazing that that thing is an automatic shaft drive. Ive heard they just scream.

jcv440

#19 Post by jcv440 »

Hmmm, I thought he had one. Yeah, he's alittle touchy about Cannondale right now. He has 9 on the floor, and they're all his. He paid up front for the machines to get a better buy price on them. He's not too happy.

Hope ya get it fixed.....she was a good machine.sad.gif

Ryanstones

Thanks lap...

#20 Post by Ryanstones »

Yea, to the upper ledge and over the huge erosion hole on the landing. biggrin.gif
The Vforce does rip. It may even take the Holeshot title from c'dale.

Marcums said they had 3 quads and a bike, plus the baja moto.