Is the Home Page ever changing?

cdrookie

#21 Post by cdrookie »

Originally posted by ******
you're giggling like a little school girl:eek:  Derno admit it, your running around yelling "look at me!! look at me!!!":P :eek:

ask him who manufactured that CF hood on his Z. that might quiet him down for a day or two. notice how he didn't mention the company in his Z post. tongue.gif

kdeal

#22 Post by kdeal »

Originally posted by Derno24
I actually just wanted a change, but hey I'll take that too.  Kinda scared me when I clicked on and saw my ugly mug up there!:eek: :wow

You were scared? My dog is still hiding under the couch when I clicked on my favorite site and up popped the Dernomater.

:rotf :rotf :rotf

Derno24

#23 Post by Derno24 »

Originally posted by cdrookie
ask him who manufactured that CF hood on his Z. that might quiet him down for a day or two. notice how he didn't mention the company in his Z post. tongue.gif

Who Dixo? I didn't think it mattered as I only paid $35 plus shipping. tongue.gif

Derno24

#24 Post by Derno24 »

Originally posted by kdeal
Dernomater.

:rotf :rotf :rotf

What may I ask is that?

CptHook

#25 Post by CptHook »

Its a little wierd if you read the whole page, at the very bottom there are left overs from quad of the month (mistake?), so you think you are reading the specs on Derno's quad, but you arent.

Jaybr

#26 Post by Jaybr »

Originally posted by CptHook
Its a little wierd if you read the whole page, at the very bottom there are left overs from quad of the month (mistake?), so you think you are reading the specs on Derno's quad, but you arent.

Ooops

That's what happens when I'm pressured into udating the page at 1 in the morning.

jcv440

#27 Post by jcv440 »

You know Derno is running all over work telling everyone to look on the website! You Bat Fastard! tongue.gif

kdeal

#28 Post by kdeal »

******....HELP.....

When are you going to do your Photoshop magic on the front page pic and put Derno somewhere funny? I'm thinking you could put him on a Camel riding down the street.....LOL

:eek:

pdavis

#29 Post by pdavis »

i am guessing that the "DERNOMATER" is derno's version of the "TERMINATOR"
or kdeals version of "what do you get when you cross derno with a tomater"
:eek: :eek: :eek: tongue.gif

CptHook

#30 Post by CptHook »

not quite riding on a camel, but I still think its funny