Can someone post the Maz map?

Mapping discussions
Mjollnir

#31 Post by Mjollnir »

Originally posted by GDITheman
it's not pay back as much as it is a release of frustration. that's all. no harm done.

Really? Wow, guess I must have misread something.

Originally posted by cannondale27
Cmon guys.Maz needs a little payback.Who has the nads?

Nope, guess not.

Marc

cannondale27

#32 Post by cannondale27 »

Maps should be free anyway.Do you know how many rumors got started because of the secret Maz maps?Way better off having them public so they can be critiqued by everyone.I will sleep just fine over it.

Mjollnir

#33 Post by Mjollnir »

Never said you wouldn't sleep well over it, Steve - I would expect nothing less from you. Not even going to start with you though, I've been here long enough to know you're always right, and you think everything should be free. wink.gif

Marc

GDITheman

#34 Post by GDITheman »

i speak for myself. i don't speak for c27 or anyone else. if that's how they feel about it, then who am i to judge, but i told you how i felt about it.

if this is how they "payback" someone, then maybe maz should feel grateful he didn't piss off the mob.

cannondale27

#35 Post by cannondale27 »

Thats a cop out.I am wrong lots of times and I bet if you do some searching you will find I admit it.How about explaining to me what I am supposed to tell someone who claims a map blew his motor when it is impossible to look at the map?It happened remember?Then top it off that many are out money from Maz and some are even talking of beating it out of him.Posting his maps is a good way to get some frustration out and we can all see the maps now.All maps should be free.And that does not make me a tightwad.Its the principal of the matter.

Mjollnir

#36 Post by Mjollnir »

Originally posted by Mjollnir
Not even going to start with you...

cannondale27

#37 Post by cannondale27 »

Huh you read it:D

Mjollnir

#38 Post by Mjollnir »

Originally posted by cannondale27
Huh you read it:D

Um, no I didn't. Crap, now you know I read this one too.

Doh! biggrin.gif

wanablaze

#39 Post by wanablaze »

Originally posted by Jaybr
What are you doing posting?  Why haven't you left yet?:hammer:

I made it, didn't I? LOL.

I actually checked the forums right before I left. I figured I'd see if anybody needed anything or if something had changed. I must have signed off and was probably in my car before you posted...