The official "I wish I was at Jaybr's" thread

USAMoto00

#61 Post by USAMoto00 »

Originally posted by Jaybr
I think he had beer in his camelback.:drink:

Was he wearing that camel back towards the front? lol Or was that the keg?:hammer: Just messing Derno, I haven't busted on ya in a while. When are we going to the Wolf to race?:usa

CptHook

#62 Post by CptHook »

Where the he** are those pictures?!?! Derno get your *** in gear I want to see some more pictures.

Derno24

#63 Post by Derno24 »

Blah blah blah......Hook I'll post em when I post em. Besides you weren't there so:w:

CptHook

#64 Post by CptHook »

Hey man, if you dont want to post because you are afraid of showing everyone pics of you getting smoked, I can understand, we will still love you.

Brad Oakley

#65 Post by Brad Oakley »

I saw some guys trying to smoke Derno at the ride. The hard part was keeping him lit!

Derno24

#66 Post by Derno24 »

Originally posted by CptHook
Hey man, if you dont want to post because you are afraid of showing everyone pics of you getting smoked, I can understand, we will still love you.

I won't begin explaining the impossible logic here. I can't take a pic and ride at the same time now can I:p :w:

Derno24

#67 Post by Derno24 »

Originally posted by ******
Or him keeping four wheels on the ground:eek:
Just cause I rolled at the end of a drag race means nothing. I won though so all is good!tongue.gif :w:

timbomoose

#68 Post by timbomoose »

Thanks Jay for the excellent time at the group ride my boy also had a blast and wants to know when the next one is.Had some fun getting used to the c'dale bike putting around with the kid and playing around the track,but felt EXTREMELY inferior to the 4 punks clan on there bikes, they made it look SO easy.At the end of the ride I thought I fouled a plug but ended up being a spun flywheel,but at least I have a spar one.On an upper note before I left got to try out that wicked R of rookies.Man did that thing RIP!Enjoyed seeing everyone again and meeting the new faces.My boy after wrestling with Tar (****** dog)wanted to know where the circus bear came from that was ripping around on the lt80 and how he learned to do such good cartwheels at the end of the track.He was also wondering if kdeal had any stainless for his lem and if the blackwidow motor would fit in it.

Derno24

#69 Post by Derno24 »

I only bring the bear out at the group rides. It is impressive he can drink and ride at the same time.:drink:

Derno24

#70 Post by Derno24 »

Sorry for the delay people here come the pics!!! One of the 4punks working the corner!