Wheel Spacers for C-dale...

jesshamner

#11 Post by jesshamner »

Yeah I'm pretty sure that Honda just uses the same pattern for everything they make that has wheels. LOL. I almost positive that the Prelude has the same bolt pattern and the CRV had it too. LOL...Ok..now I'm stretching it. But yes honda sport quads, z400, KFX400, and possibly z250 have the same patter as the cdale.

Does anyone know about Polaris Predator? I have heard that they have been switching around patterns over the years. I just can't remember if they went to Yamaha or Honda....or both.

Oh by the way, don't let that Senior Member thing fool you. I'm 23 years old and just post a lot of nonsense. :w: Not as much as Derno though.:hammer:

RoooStEr Pops

#12 Post by RoooStEr Pops »

I have a set of spacers 1 1/2 inches for the front. let me know if you want pics. They bolt on then you bolt your wheel to them. I payed 75 for them make a offer.

DMAC10

Wheel Spacers

#13 Post by DMAC10 »

I think I have 2 kinds laying around the garage.

I believe I have the the ones that screw on your stock studs and I think also the graphite lite ones.

I'll check this weekend and take some pictures. It will be Monday before I can get back with you. If I do I'll post the pics and prices.

Sandstorm

#14 Post by Sandstorm »

I had the screw on extenders.. I bent my axle when I was about 10ft up and flat landed in the dunes.. The extenders won't break. The stock Cannibal axle is the strongest axle made by a quad maker..

rubicon20032003

#15 Post by rubicon20032003 »

Put 400ex hubs in back for +1 I have a set for $45 shipped needs painted have dale studs in them already

RoooStEr Pops

#16 Post by RoooStEr Pops »

Here are the spacers I have. They do fit the front and take honda lug nuts. I payed 75 for them make a offer.

Canniboomer

#17 Post by Canniboomer »

Those seem really good, since some other designs won't allow you to remove the rotor.

For the rears, I have been using a set of the full hex stud extenders, 1-5/8", (dont' know source), but they are black oxide finish and hardened very tough. I think if the hub can handle the extra torque, it should hold up real well. They are not very light though, but probably weigh less than the solid billet aluminums that need 4 extra nuts and bolts. Those can be a pain, and a setup seen here would not allow removal of the cdale rotor or sprocket.