wtf?

cdrookie

#11 Post by cdrookie »

Originally posted by ccole
So cdrookie do you feel you get more for your money?

i don't think i get more for my money but i feel i get the same for less money. there is truth to "you get what you pay for". i've learned over the years that sometimes $.77 brake cleaner isn't as good a deal as $2.77 brake cleaner.

Ryanstones

#12 Post by Ryanstones »

I have to admit, I hate WalMart too. Their meat is just so bad! Just last week my wife finally got what i've been saying and she won't be shopping there anymore.

Wal Mart is the most obvious, successful example of our corporate economy's breaking of the social contract.
Wal mart never asks; What is good for the people? Only, What is good for the economy? What is good for the corporate bottom line?

Yes, low prices are good, but is the hidden cost of those prices worth it? I say NO.

The more YOU know, the less you'll believe.

jesshamner

#13 Post by jesshamner »

I don't mind shopping at WalMart for stuff that doesn't need high quality. I will buy my groceries there but I won't buy stuff like meat. I work at Kroger which is a grocery store and they are much higher on groceries. I think its good to have Walmart here. It keeps all the other companies in check. We have Target and K-mart and they are also very successful. I'll be honest with you though. I just went to Walmart b/c it was 2:30 am and nothing else was open. Otherwise, I would have went to Autozone, Advance, or O'Reilly's that are about .3 miles away from my house instead of 3 miles.

cdrookie

#14 Post by cdrookie »

what the he!! is jesshamner gonna do with brake cleaner at 2:30am? sad.gif

bombsquad54

#15 Post by bombsquad54 »

ok so the more I KNOW, considering i work for WAL-MART WORLD HEADCOURTERS IN BENTONVILLE ARKANSAS,

bombsquad54

#16 Post by bombsquad54 »

ok so the more I KNOW, considering i work for WAL-MART WORLD HEADCOURTERS IN BENTONVILLE ARKANSAS, walmart has thousands of charities and help thousands of less fortunate families and send milions of dollars in food and suplies to our troops overseas, one of the top people of walmart wrote a 75,000 check to have some of our troops come home to spend thanksgiving with there families, one person being a close friend of mine. trust me i buy brake cleaner and carb cleaner by the bulk, the stuff walmart sells is the same quanity and quality, if i should say as any other brand. i agree walmarts meat is not the best, we buy meat from harps grocery store. you guys dont know crap. but if you hate em you do. :w: :mad: :w: well thats my 2 cents :deal:

cdrookie

#17 Post by cdrookie »

thats how everything starts. someone takes things out of context then, next thing you know... we're listening to arab music.

Ryanstones

#18 Post by Ryanstones »

LOL. that's funny CD! ******! :rotf really

Nothing personal Bombsquad. We're all doing the best we can in the system we've been born into.

My bro says not to buy the walmart brake cleaner, It's half the price, but only half the can is useable. :confused:

arab music. LMAO.smile.gif

banzairx7

#19 Post by banzairx7 »

I'm not talking about things like brake cleaner when I talk about quality. I'm talking about the electronics, the furniture things like that. It's cheap because it's junk.

The corporate office maybe great to the employees. What percentage of wal-marts work force makes up thatthough? Only a few I'm sure. It's the "associates" that they screw over everyday. The majority of their work force. I've known more than a few people that have worked there and none have anything nice to say about their employment practices.