My continuing rebuild...

Engine, intake, exhaust, EFI, chain, sprockets, etc.
AlaskaSpeed

#21 Post by AlaskaSpeed »

like I said....more in the pics of your dales thread.....thanks for the interest, it was quite a project.....biggrin.gif

Ryanstones

congrats Jim

#22 Post by Ryanstones »

She sure looks great! Good Job! now lets hear her run!

JST

#23 Post by JST »

If we only had 11"s of that S@%* I would be tickled,woke up this morning to 4 more inches,for a total of 22.Is there anybody in the southeastern ohio area that knows of a track indoors?

AlaskaSpeed

#24 Post by AlaskaSpeed »

Originally posted by DirtDiggler
How does it run after the rebuild? Did you decide to rebuild it  because of the hours on it or was it doing something that required a rebuild? Or was it just the "rebuild after every race season" thing?

I started out wanting to rebuild it after a race season. It was my first MX season and I was finding loose bolts falling out during the season, so figured I didn't know what else was about to fall off....lol

Of course the project took on a life of it's own, there was no stopping the parts from coming in once I started. I heard that Kyle, Marty and Jim Vito have all since retired on me....lol

I had Trinity do the port and polish just hoping I would get the same results as Smitty did and I believe I did! Between that and the full HMF system, this quad feels more powerful throughout the rpm range. It even revs quicker than it did and it was pretty **** good at revving out before....:eek:

I am going to have to run taller gearing for sure, still need to remap. I pulled the kid's computer out into the garage and went to load my Optimum Diag/Maint software on it, but for some reason I am having a problem getting it to take. I already have it loaded on my computer and functional, so I am not sure what I am doing wrong that I can't get it to authorize me. If anyone has loaded it on multiple pc's, please message me with a phone number so I can call ya and get some help....thanks............JIM

cdaledave89

CRA

#25 Post by cdaledave89 »

Originally posted by JST
If we only had 11"s of that S@%* I would be tickled,woke up this morning to 4 more inches,for a total of 22.Is there anybody in  the southeastern ohio area that knows of a track indoors?

I have heard of places in northeastern Ohio that race indoors. Check out the Competition Riders of America (CRA). They have a few indoor races at Summit Couny Fairgrounds in January and February. Don't know how many races they run indoors, but you might want to check out their website.