I want to race!!

haydug

#31 Post by haydug »

Well, their Pro class is kind of a joke. On Saturday at Jackson I got there late and talked them into a pro class, so they let us practice with the pro bikes in the evening. But they said for Sunday we would have to practice and register by 9 a.m.
So, at Columbus we will have to be there early and yes, practice, qualify (probably for gate position) and then sit all day and be the last class of the day. What fun!!
I guess plan on me going Sunday. I'm taking the bike to so I'm not completely bored all day.

jcv440

#32 Post by jcv440 »

that's an 8 hr drive for me! besides, fat guys don't race motocross! biggrin.gif

haydug

#33 Post by haydug »

Originally posted by jcv440
that's an 8 hr drive for me!   besides, fat guys don't race motocross!  :D

Who says they don't?? I race them all the time!!!
C'mon over, get there Saturday evening and I'll meet you up there. Heck, I'll even let you sleep in the trailer with me.. biggrin.gif

Jaybr

#34 Post by Jaybr »

Originally posted by haydug
C'mon over, get there Saturday evening and I'll meet you up there. Heck, I'll even let you sleep in the trailer with me.. biggrin.gif

Too much information:no:

jcv440

#35 Post by jcv440 »

Originally posted by haydug
Who says they don't?? I race them all the time!!!

You gonna bring the night light this time? :mad: :wow

haydug

#36 Post by haydug »

Night light??

jcv440

#37 Post by jcv440 »

:w: Joke Doug! Wanted to grouse Jaybar out some more. tongue.gif

I won't be there, riding before X-Mas is over is pretty much out of the question!

Jaybr

#38 Post by Jaybr »

LMAO,

Night light with red bulb and some Teddy Pendergrass in the CD player?

:rotf

Rookiex

#39 Post by Rookiex »

Man Columbus was crazy this weekend........I ran second coming up on first an blew my tire out sad.gif...Made me so mad.....doug was in a nasty accident it was.5 quads flipping all you see was brain foltz come over a little to far touch strickland an everyone was flipping. Doug got hurt the worse I felt real bad b/c he would have stomped everyone ohmy.gif...Hope ya alright doug, You was flyin:D, So was I too, I waited back on the hole shot like 3rd to last , then watched as everyone got tangled on the jumps an in the whoops an passed them.Kept up with brain foltz in 2nd untill my tire blew out an I had to give it up.:mad:.Doug I hope to see you at jackson dude, I dont want to be the lone dale rider again.

haydug

#40 Post by haydug »

Hey, probably won't be at Jackson, my leg is black from just above the knee all the way to my toes. Plus, I'm getting my wisdon teeth cut out Wed. so might be under the influence of some drugs this weekend. But, next weekend I'll be there for the outlaw race. Gotta give my leg some time to heal.

Oh yeah, WHAT THE HE** HAPPENED?? :confused:
All I know is I was cranking in 3rd and then slamming into the dirt. :cry: