Supporting our Cannondale covergirl

Derno24

#91 Post by Derno24 »

Originally posted by jesshamner
That's when I'll actually be able to afford a mechanic.

I am pretty sure they are doing it for free!tongue.gif

jesshamner

#92 Post by jesshamner »

Originally posted by Derno24
I am pretty sure they are doing it for free!tongue.gif

If you're saying that the guys are helping Kara out for free; I wouldn't expect it for me.

If you're saying that the pro's mechanics aren't getting paid; I guess I could be wrong but I was under the impression that the mechanics get paid. Especially bike mechanics.

badvox

#93 Post by badvox »

Originally posted by jesshamner
If you're saying that the guys are helping Kara out for free; I wouldn't expect it for me.

If you're saying that the pro's mechanics aren't getting paid;  I guess I could be wrong but I was under the impression that the mechanics get paid.  Especially bike mechanics.

Although I am not one ... Sebastian Tortelli's mechanic lives across the street from my borther and he seems to be doing just fine. smile.gif :deal:

badvox

PAYPAL!!

#94 Post by badvox »

Ok so you all have used paypal before right? Well so my account is verified and my send limit is pretty high. Everytime I try to send money it says my limit is exceeded. WTF????

I dont get it. I guess I will email them or something. Has anyone else ever had this happen?

mike

Derno24

#95 Post by Derno24 »

I told you only a little money for me not over your limit Badvox.

badvox

#96 Post by badvox »

Originally posted by Derno24
I told you only a little money for me not over your limit Badvox.

LOL yeah Paypal says my limit is 10K and I cant send a hundred bucks. Yikes there calculator is a little jacked up me thinks.
I just hope its not a spoof. Im calling them tommorrow about it.

Got the switch, thanks Monkey Ruler :bow:

wistech

#97 Post by wistech »

The head is done . I may have went a tad to far for a stock bore/ stroke with this head but when you decide to upgrade to a stroker you wont have to redo it. LOL.
Heres the stock springs . Around 34 ft pounds(not good).

wistech

#98 Post by wistech »

After proper shimming. Wala 40 pounds.

jacobw

#99 Post by jacobw »

cord I believe told me 60 pounds does that sound right:confused:

wistech

#100 Post by wistech »

By the way C27 I shimmed your springs and you should get them friday.
Heres something every who rebuilds thier engine should do. Polishing up the surface of the starter clutch grip shaft will keep the roller wear to a minimum. Once you see flat spots in the rollers its only a matter of time before the tension spring gets torn up. So check and change if needed.

Another problem I found with Karas engine was metal in the oil passages of the cam chain oil feed. After pulling the tranny apart I found the pump had some debris go through it and the pressure relief valve was wegded open. I did the neutral shift mod to the shift drum . We will test out the tranny before the dyno and if it doesnt work perfectly I will install one of my own or maybe steal one out of Cdale55's spare engines;)