TC Racing pipe

Engine, intake, exhaust, EFI, chain, sprockets, etc.
JST

TC Racing pipe

#1 Post by JST »

I just ordered my TC Racing pipe from R&S.It should be here by wed. and it will be on the bike with my HMF headpipe.I will post how it compares to my HMF.Is there anybody else that is running this combo?

JST

#2 Post by JST »

Just received the TC pipe today and oh my,this thing sounds AWESOME!!!No chance to ride it yet since I bent the axle 2 days ago.

KYmxracer52

#3 Post by KYmxracer52 »

you'll love it!! They make great HP.smile.gif

btolenti

#4 Post by btolenti »

How loud? How much was it? and where can I get one? Is this a full system, replacement for the old round style silencer or a slip on for the toaster?

jcv440

#5 Post by jcv440 »

I can get cha one too. It's just a slip-on for the old style cannibal head pipe. Where it goes 2 into 1 pipe right after it leaves the engine. It's pretty loud, def. up in the 100's, for decibals. They retail for $339.

JST

#6 Post by JST »

Definately louder than my HMF slip on.It will bolt up to the stock headpipe as long as it is the old style round cannister.I also purchased the HMF headpipe,but have not installed it yet because it has not arrived.The sound is almost exactly the same as a YZF or CRF in a quad chassis with the same pipe.Sound is AWESOME!!!!Ihope the power is also.