New Rumor

Dale512

New Rumor

#1 Post by Dale512 »

I hate too start rumors, but I've been hearing some new stuff recently. All I've heard is that the quads are still going too be American Made, I've heard of something call Phoenix, & it involves Vista, California.

I know atleast one other forum member knows something about this. We'll see if he takes the time too reply too it or not.

Dale512

#2 Post by Dale512 »

I've just noticed Redline Performance is located in Vista, California. Their Snowmobiles look extremely wicked

MXMIKE

#3 Post by MXMIKE »

???????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!ohmy.gif

Ryanstones

somethin's up

#4 Post by Ryanstones »

this time it might be real.

All
They
Know

is nothing.

JST

#5 Post by JST »

Their snowmobiles are extremely wicked,they had a small booth in the hotel across the street from the convention center earlier this year at th Indy Expo.They seemed to be a small company with a very forward looking state of the art machine.As for Ryan,is there a akronym(I hope I spelled that correct or you will bust me on my spelling again)for All They Know is nothing?

Ryanstones

#6 Post by Ryanstones »

JST! I've noticed your spelling has really gotten better! LOL. I think it's acronym though, and really, i don't know anything. That's what my wife tells me anyway.
:confused:

J. Delaney

#7 Post by J. Delaney »

Is ATK american made??

jcv440

#8 Post by jcv440 »

Those Redline sleds are sweet. I was checking out prototypes at Indy with shifters on them! Can you imagine that!?

smith

#9 Post by smith »

Well guys, some of the above is true, some is "close".....

It looks as if the Cannondale ATV will resurect and enter back into production again. (Timeline is uncertain) The intellectual rights have been purchased now. The same group cleaned out all of the gears from Hanover Gear and are gathering up other parts to use until their factories are ready. However....don't look for it to be American made any longer. More info will become available soon, but hold on, things are looking up for all involved!!!

Knight440

#10 Post by Knight440 »

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php...&threadid=36285

They make a sweet sled so this should be great:cool: