Sell My Dale?(i'm skeered)

Pro400EXC

Sell My Dale?(i'm skeered)

#1 Post by Pro400EXC »

Well After reading about crank shatf this and crank shaft that,i am getting quite scared...

Haydug is building me another motor(I will have two) and mine is doing quite well(maybe 45hrs on it now)

anyways,he is building me one w/ a winky crank(no offese,and i am not pointing fingers) But I am scared maybe my motors might go out soon....

Should I sell it?or do ya'll think they will be fine?

Also,what could I get for mine:

2003 Blaze, 45hrs,extra plastic,New Tie-Rods and ends,Piaa Headlights,New FMF Silencer,Lonestar Axle,Carbon Fiber Headlight covers/shrouds,and tank cover)extra motor (w/ Winky Crank,stage8),it has all the updates,and a D&M kit w/ the LED display...

what could I get for it?

wyndzer

#2 Post by wyndzer »

SELL IT NOW!!!!!! Probably only worth a grand or so. I'll take it off your hands for 2 g's and you'll have no more worries. Where do I send the check?:drink:

cdrookie

#3 Post by cdrookie »

ha, ha^^^^ unfortunately, that's about the truth. they're not selling. you're best bet would be ebay but if you got 4g you'd be extremely lucky. it's not worth selling for that much. i'd keep it and run the he** out of it. if it blows, it blows, but maybe it won't:)

cannondale27

#4 Post by cannondale27 »

Look at the polls.There is relatively few who have trouble of any sort.Ride it!I am.The whole point of all this is to figure out what is going on.It doesnt mean that all motors will fail.For every one bad motor there are at least 2or3 that are perfect.I knew some would blow this way out of proportion but I just didnt think it was fair to not say anything.Ride it and you will forget about the problems real quick:D

tjusa

#5 Post by tjusa »

hey dirt im just curios !! how long have you had your moto ? u say u only have 6 hours on it .

garysol1

#6 Post by garysol1 »

I for one am getting sick of all this"I am scared stuff" and this is not directed at any one person. Ride the **** thing and enjoy it. If some of you guys would worry less about having fun you may just have some. The percentage of Dales that have problems are small but we just hear about everyone of them. How many people post on here with there first post being...IT BROKE......They were never here praising the beast when everything was good so you just hear the neg......My rant is over....Go ride.....

USAMoto00

#7 Post by USAMoto00 »

No problems here!:usa

USAMoto00

#8 Post by USAMoto00 »

P.S. - I have 5 of them. sssshhhhhhhhh

tjusa

#9 Post by tjusa »

ive had mine a year now and ride it hard!!!!!!!!! i have had no major problem s i love this thing :usa the reason everyone is scared is there are not that many of them out there so when one breaks we all here about it !! maz and i were just talking about that today ! and now with the crank trouble every one is in a panic but him and scott got it under controll it just stinks that it had to happen i know of about four cdales in my area that have been rode and rode hard for two years with no problems. hey timbo how long has toms been running great ?? what we need i think is more people to tell us how long they been riding their dale trouble free . u have to realize ther is under 10000 of these things out there un like the jap bike that have that many a month going out and they breakdown to . if u dont like the rattle sound it makes put a loud a## pipe on it and ride like ya stole it :usa

tjusa

#10 Post by tjusa »

hey usamoto u should try and make it to pa june 12 or any time for that mater . we get people from ohio up are place all the time to ride