Need help

ccole

Need help

#1 Post by ccole »

I tried to install the moto map today in my blaze and had some problems. I hooked it up to receive whats on the ecu which is tps closed 0.24 tps open 4.43 fuel injector flowrate 2350 offset 0.88 however when i try to replace this is will not. When i send the new moto map it says "the map is different do you wish to proceed?" I hit yes everything looks good at this point but when i hit receive from ecu to see if it changed it isn't. The original map thats in the ecu has description or id number. I did get a error message that said "receiving bad packets form ecu" then after a few minutes it said received. Also i was wondering about my fan not running it only run after i turn the quad off if i hit the start button with the clutch (like to ingage the fuelpump before starting then it will run. Is this right? I have the battery on charge now just to make sure it's not that but please let me know what you all think. Thanks for your help.

cannondale27

#2 Post by cannondale27 »

I believe the description doesnt change when recieving from ECU it will stay the same as the last map you opened from your file of maps.Only the settings change.
Your fan will run after hitting the start button because after two minutes your ECU times out and cuts most power without motor running.Hitting start button resets this timeout feature.