Personal 'Thank You' to Majestic Trails

TheJaspMan

Personal 'Thank You' to Majestic Trails

#1 Post by TheJaspMan »

First off I would like to say 'Thank You!' to Joe (TJUSA) and the entire staff at Majestic Trails. They went way beyond being helpful and to my family, freinds and myself.

Starting Wed night I got a toothache. By the time we arrived Thursday at noon it was killing me. I was dropping 8-9 ibuprophen at a time. Chewing any kind of numbing agent I could find and suffering worse than my wallet after our last parts invoice.

At one point I considered having LurkerBlaze pull the tooth out for me. But changed my mind after looking at how greasy his pliers were! :eek:

Thursday night I could barely sleep. I couldn't eat. I didn't want to ride. And couldn't work on my quad. It sucked to say the least. In desperation I figured I would try and find a local dentist to help me out. Tom (TJUSAs dad) came by our camp site early on Friday to check on us. I asked if he knew a dentist. He left for a few minutes can came back with Yellow Pages. With some help of my cell phone I was able to stand on a box, lift my right arm holding tin foil, get a signal and reach a local dentist.

Dr Faucher in Bradford could fit me in within a few hours. But how to get there was another issue. I was going to ask NiagraMike to run me down, but before I could Tom came by with the Majestic Ford Explorer. Left it with us so we could run into town to get a couple things and see the dentist. What a life saver. We traveled in an RV and it would have been a nightmare trying to pack up camp and go into town.

The dentist was great, took care of my problem. And after a quick trip to Wal-Mart we were back at camp. I dozed off by the fire for about 30 mins. Got woken up by some beautiful sounds. It was the rare and thounderous sound of several Cannondale exhausts all at once. I felt 10,000 times better. I at some soup, finished fixing my quad. The went to meet some fellow Dalers.

Thank you Majestic. You took what was going to be a dismal and horrible weekend and turned it into a welcoming adventure for my family. We will never forget this trip and will defintly be back!

USAMoto00

#2 Post by USAMoto00 »

Jaspman = Mr. excitement lol:drink:

TheJaspMan

#3 Post by TheJaspMan »

Originally posted by USAMoto00
Jaspman = Mr. excitement           lol:drink:

Man, I'm not sure weather to say 'thanks' or if I should be looking to run into your exhaust on the track!! tongue.gif :duel:

I would also like to add that it was all we could do to keep Jfarrar from taking his shirt off. At least that was one nice thing about the cold!!!!

jesshamner

#4 Post by jesshamner »

A toothe ache makes a for a pretty lousy trip. Glad to see you were able to get doctored up. I wish I could have been there.

01300ex

#5 Post by 01300ex »

jasp man next time you go out riding you might wanna watch out for them big holes in the ground lol lets hope you dot plung into another one of them:rotf

TheJaspMan

#6 Post by TheJaspMan »

Originally posted by 01300ex
jasp man next time you go out riding you might wanna watch out for them big holes in the ground lol lets hope you dot plung into another one of them:rotf

My dang knee is still sore! I think every dip, bump and curve was marked except THAT ditch. There is nothing quite like hitting a two foot wall while crusing in 4th gear!!!!

And in this case, Cannondale27 stomped me in the drag but I sparred his exhaust pipe.

I owe Levi550 a huge thanks for the spare tie rod. Now I just have to get a new clutch mount so I can take all those zip ties off.

01300ex

#7 Post by 01300ex »

why would you take those beautiful zip ties off?lol if you were on a honda nothing would have broken!! but liek lurker said if you were on a honda you wouldnt be able to go that fast in the first place lol i think you should have cannondale27 buy you the new part because if he dident beat you it wouldent have happined lol jk cannondale27:p good luck with stayin outta them holes!!biggrin.gif

USAMoto00

#8 Post by USAMoto00 »

Hey Jasp, you'll have to catch me first!tongue.gif :usa

TheJaspMan

#9 Post by TheJaspMan »

Originally posted by USAMoto00
Hey Jasp, you'll have to catch me first!tongue.gif :usa

Don't you worry about that! The moment you lap me, I'll be right behind you!!! :w:

USAMoto00

#10 Post by USAMoto00 »

That was a good one! lol :clap: