2002 cannibal--good condition--bobby's

Happyboy

2002 cannibal--good condition--bobby's

#1 Post by Happyboy »

I am posting this for bobby and will be handling this sale at this point.

2002 cannibal in great condition
red plastic
red deletes
nerf bars
aftermarket handlebars
HMF slip on exhaust
motorcycle mapping--**** lots of low end hit
front shocks==elka triple rate with rezzie comp/preload adjustable

$3000 and you can pick it up this afternoon!
or $2500 with the speed shocks and we will sell the elka's seperate.

If it needs to be shipped then I will help as much as I can with getting it shipped but most of the work will be left up to the buyer since it is their money paying for it.

Give me a call @501-730-1047 if you have any questions.

We are NOT going to part it out at this point except for the elka's if we get a buyer on both.

440rider

#2 Post by 440rider »

do you have any pics? is this your friends quad that had the accident? How is he? I may be interested in it does he have updates done and is it a apre ssm case? THX

Happyboy

#3 Post by Happyboy »

Yeah, this is his quad. I will have some pics of it later tommorrow. It is at another friends house and I have to make room for it at mine so I can get it cleaned up. He is doing well, I have a post in the open forum about him.

It is the pre-ssm case===cable clutch. I know it has the stud updates but I am not sure about anything else. The quad didn't take a bad fall or nothing. It just rolled on over him. I will take a really good look at it tonight when I pick it up but from when I rode it out on Sunday it was just fine.

If anyone is worried about the updates and don't do the work themselves then I do that kind of stuff on the side and would do it xtremly cheap for bobby's quad. Just to help him get rid of it.

440rider

#4 Post by 440rider »

ok, let me know after you take a alook at it and shoot me some pics when u get a chance. Hey i bought your triple rate elkas would you be willing to swap them and some cash out for those triple rates with rezzies? Are the elkas in good condition?

Happyboy

#5 Post by Happyboy »

pic1! Ah, pretty stuff!

Happyboy

#6 Post by Happyboy »

pic2
oh yeah, kid doesn't come with the quad from the last pic!

Happyboy

#7 Post by Happyboy »

another.... smile.gif

ShifT714

#8 Post by ShifT714 »

where exactly are you located??? intrested in a blaster and some cash??? or could you gimme some time to sell the blaster and work up the cash? without the elka's too...

Happyboy

#9 Post by Happyboy »

Conway Arkansas. Would be willing to meet somewhere, prob couple hours drive for me. This is being sold for a friend that is in the hospital. Sorry, can't take the blaster. If you want to sell the blaster then cool. I would say deposit plus a time line. But, would have to check with bobby on what he wanted to do.

Now, for the updates on the quad. It has the stud update plus loctite on the bolts. This does not have the mount update because it is an 02 with good cast case. They don't NEED the update. It does not have the oil line update, many quads don't need the oil line update until they have issues. If who ever gets this quad wants any of the external updates done then I will do them for cost of parts. I will donate my time to getting it setup for the sale. If they want the stage 8 or crank work then I will do it for a minimal cost plus parts. I don't want to open the motor but will for Bobby.

Just let me know.

Oh yeah, correction on the shocks. Triple rate w/compression adjustable+rezzie. Bobby didn't want the rebound adjust since it takes away an inch of travel.

Happyboy

#10 Post by Happyboy »

Come on guys. Bobby is hurt and stuck in the hospital. Make some offers and we will see what we can do.